4 BOLD Predictions for Women’s March Madness 2022 | The Boneyard

4 BOLD Predictions for Women’s March Madness 2022

Reaction Score
I thought that you were going to say that UConn will win the National championship. Or that both Stamford and South Carolina will be eliminated by lower seed teams. Or that, the NC final will be between Villanova and UConn. I think that this is bold.

Reaction Score
I saw that yesterday. The guy has some interesting videos from time to time but I'm not in total agreement that UConn making the final 4 qualifies as a "Bold Prediction". "Quinnipiac Wins the National Championship" is more my idea of a bold prediction.

Reaction Score
What are everyone’s bold March madness predictions?
Obviously I'd love to see a UConn national championship and that wouldn't be a crazy-bold prediction at all for this team right now. They could do it. But quite frankly, given the variables this year and the resulting math, I'd be very happy with a final four appearance again; that would not be a letdown for me at all. It's probably going to take two wins against peer teams to get there, and I can see a nightmare scenario where even game #2 is going to be a chore.

I see UConn, given an "average" bracket distribution and playing well but not necessarily inspired, as 80% likely to win their game 2, 65% likely to win game 3 and 50% to win game 4. That's roughly a one in four chance of making the final four, objectively not a good bet. I'll be very happy with that and I think, in retrospect, the players should be proud of that against-the-odds accomplishment.

Before posting I just read this over and it seems like a downer; I didn't mean that. I hope for a national and it could happen. But the request was for a bold prediction and I think final four is exactly that. Further than that, though my fervent hope, is a little beyond just bold IMHO.

Reaction Score
Screw predictions. Of the top 25, my preferences:

1. UConn

|
|
|
|
|
\ /

2. Iowa
3. Princeton
4. NCST
5. Texas
6. UK
7. IU
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

|
|
|
|
\ /

64. SC

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Screw predictions. Of the top 25, my preferences:

1. UConn

|
|
|
|
|
\ /

2. Iowa
3. Princeton
4. NCST
5. Texas
6. UK
7. IU
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

|
|
|
|
\ /

64. SC
The only reason why you have SC as #64 is because they aren't playing in the play-in games or you would have them as #68. Do you really despise them that much? I would at least have them in the Sweet 16.:cool:

Reaction Score
I saw that yesterday. The guy has some interesting videos from time to time but I'm not in total agreement that UConn making the final 4 qualifies as a "Bold Prediction". "Quinnipiac Wins the National Championship" is more my idea of a bold prediction.
That is not a bold prediction but an insane one.

Reaction Score
The only reason why you have SC as #64 is because they aren't playing in the play-in games or you would have them as #68. Do you really despise them that much? I would at least have them in the Sweet 16.:cool:
You are correct, Sir!

As to your question, objection; assumes facts not in evidence. Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. Never had a single one I didn’t love. But someone’s got to be last.

Reaction Score
1647212264229.png
How come mascots never get to make bold predictions?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom