#4 Baylor @ #16 Arkansas - 12/06/20 | The Boneyard

#4 Baylor @ #16 Arkansas - 12/06/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I believe! This will be Baylor’s best game yet! Smith will get going offensively(hopefully) and our guards will actually make some shots!

Reaction Score
Baylor will win. But I love watching Arkansas play. Coach Neighbors has this program on the rise. Go, Arkansas!!

Reaction Score
Baylor will win. But I love watching Arkansas play. Coach Neighbors has this program on the rise. Go, Arkansas!!

I’m looking for Slocum to elevate her game for this one.

I’m surprised she didn’t end up transferring to Baylor. It’s the usual Mulkey formula.

Reaction Score
I’m looking for Slocum to elevate her game for this one.

I’m surprised she didn’t end up transferring to Baylor. It’s the usual Mulkey formula.
Maybe because we got jaden Owens who’s also a point guard? But our 3 guards are great defenders! But moon, trinity Oliver and didi will have to help out offensively

Reaction Score
Arkansas is very fun to watch. I think Baylor will ultimately prevail.

Reaction Score
Mulkey also runs a structured offense, which is the reason Slocum left Oregon St. So why would she transfer there?

Reaction Score
You made me think the game already started. :confused:
Haha sorry! I’m just really anxious! I’m used to Baylor shooting over 50 percent the last couple of seasons

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Mulkey also runs a structured offense, which is the reason Slocum left Oregon St. So why would she transfer there?
Where did you hear that's the reason Slocum left? I don't believe that's accurate.

Reaction Score
Prob will get heat for this...

Maybe its just me but I don't feel like Ursin and Trinity O are legit high caliber starters for a program like Baylor. I feel like Baylor should have better starters than that

I think both are good contributors, just don't seem like starter quality types but I guess they don't have better at this point.

Reaction Score
So far, God is not listening Baylor with airballs and missed FT's to begin.

It’s those airball FT’s that are the real killer. ;)

Reaction Score
Prob will get heat for this...

Maybe its just me but I don't feel like Ursin and Trinity O are legit high caliber starters for a program like Baylor. I feel like Baylor should have better starters than that

I think both are good contributors, just don't seem like starter quality types but I guess they don't have better at this point.
Nope trinity and moon hustle though! Given time, they’ll be fine! Trinity earned her starting spot after the game she had against USF!

Reaction Score
N. Smith has to step up her game. She honestly may be the most underwhelming returner in all of women college basketball right now, given what she has accomplished her first two years.

Reaction Score
Nope trinity and moon hustle though! Given time, they’ll be fine! Trinity earned her starting spot after the game she had against USF!

I agree though, she earned it. They don't beat USF without her IMO.

Reaction Score
N. Smith has to step up her game. She honestly may be the most underwhelming returner in all of women college basketball right now, given what she has accomplished her first two years.
I don’t think she’s ready to be our go to scorer! Right now Queen Egbo is way better than her this season

Reaction Score
Baylor's D forcing tough shots after opening minutes

Carrington getting to the line

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel