4-1! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

4-1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
As we speak the Cuse board is discussing in one of their threads how UConn's 2 most recent title teams were weaker than their '03 team. LOL.

That Kemba team would have destroyed Melo and the '03 orange, purely based on heart. Just look at what type of player Carmelo is perceived as in the NBA right now, thats right a complete loser, someone who is seen as hopeless and the fanbases have moved on from. Meanwhile Kemba stays winning and is seen as the consulate winner and professional competitor.

Reaction Score
As we speak the Cuse board is discussing in one of their threads how UConn's 2 most recent title teams were weaker than their '03 team. LOL.

And we like to compare our resumes with the likes of Kansas, Duke, UNC, ect...teams that have one multiple times. Villanova is about to pass Cuse on Monday.

caw

Reaction Score

That Kemba team would have destroyed Melo and the '03 orange, purely based on heart. Just look at what type of player Carmelo is perceived as in the NBA right now, thats right a complete loser, someone who is seen as hopeless and the fanbases have moved on from. Meanwhile Kemba stays winning and is seen as the consulate winner and professional competitor.

Yeah even if that were true UConn fans still have 99 and 04. Cuse fans have...

Reaction Score
The residents at the Syracuse Home for the Criminally Insane unanimously agree: Syracuse is unquestionably the basketball capital of the world.

Then they all took their meds and their doors were automatically locked.

Reaction Score
Actually find myself rooting for their women tomorrow so that Stewie's last game can be a Syracuse beatdown by at least 30
Want to see if Kelsey Plum can do it once again. Make it an all Husky final!

Reaction Score
I don't agree that NC titles is the only metric to compare programs. It provides bragging rights and I would not trade a NC for a dozen FF appearances, but it is not the sole judge of where a program stands. I would say Cuse and UConn are similar programs when you look at fanbase, recruiting, tournament appearances, regular season performance and conference titles. UConn obviously has the NC edge.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I don't agree that NC titles is the only metric to compare programs. It provides bragging rights and I would not trade a NC for a dozen FF appearances, but it is not the sole judge of where a program stands. I would say Cuse and UConn are similar programs when you look at fanbase, recruiting, tournament appearances, regular season performance and conference titles. UConn obviously has the NC edge.
syracuse has a good program, but not close to UConns

Reaction Score
I agree with some of what you're saying, which is why I think Kansas is a better program despite UConn having one more NC.

But Syracuse definitely isn't on UConn's level. Four championship to one is a massive, massive difference.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I agree with some of what you're saying, which is why I think Kansas is a better program despite UConn having one more NC.

But Syracuse definitely isn't on UConn's level. Four championship to one is a massive, massive difference.
and big east titles both tourney and regular season

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Rhyming Haiku Time!!!!

Booger Jim go Home
To the nasty Orangr Dome
Whiny weasly gnome.

Right up there with Emily Dickinson, Maya Angelou and Langston Hughes.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Are they the 3, 4, and 5 starters for 'Cuse women tomorrrow?

Yes. And the 1 and 2 are Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom