3rd Down Hells Bells | Page 2 | The Boneyard

3rd Down Hells Bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I modified the file to reduce the dog barking time and sent an email to Mike Enright with an MP3 attached.

Actually, write a note to HCBD, and tell him... I bet he's the guy to jump on your concepts and make the rest move.

Get your 5 mins with the CEO in the elevator!

Reaction Score
Kgun7 said:
I sampled a few different sounds and put this together. Give it a listen and let me know what you think! 3rd Down Hells Bells

That is 100000 times better than what we have. Nice job!

Send that link to the school.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Again, almost any intro from an AC/DC song would work. The "almost" is to exclude some of the more commercial-pop tunes like Money Talks, Who Made Who, and She Shook Me (All Night Long).
Even on 4th and short and either team takes a time out, they could play Big Balls. Who's against this (especially if they can find an arrangement fit for a multi-100 piece marching band)?

Yesterday, I suggested Razor's Edge after the initial intro. Allow me today to add DT. It's the instrumental from the Who Made Who Album (listen below).

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
@Kgun7 this is SICK!!!! Someone needs to get this in the hands of Athletics... fast!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I modified the file to reduce the dog barking time and sent an email to Mike Enright with an MP3 attached.
Did you get a response? Hopefully they clear whatever copyright laws they may have. I'm pretty sure they subscribe to a clearinghouse to license music for commercial use, but can they do their own (or a fan's) remix and play it commercially?

This would take fan involvement to a whole 'nother level...and in a good way.

Reaction Score
Husky25 said:
Did you get a response? Hopefully they clear whatever copyright laws they may have. I'm pretty sure they subscribe to a clearinghouse to license music for commercial use, but can they do their own (or a fan's) remix and play it commercially? This would take fan involvement to a whole 'nother level...and in a good way.

The blanket license will cover it because it isn't specifically used to make money. But licenses like that are really easy to obtain.

They already use AC/DC for the runout.

Reaction Score
Wow, I suggested Hells Bells in an earlier post and look how it took off. Kgun...Excellent work!

Reaction Score
I'm wid' it! Take it to those in power to make the change. Great job Kgun!

Reaction Score
Did you get a response? Hopefully they clear whatever copyright laws they may have. I'm pretty sure they subscribe to a clearinghouse to license music for commercial use, but can they do their own (or a fan's) remix and play it commercially?

This would take fan involvement to a whole 'nother level...and in a good way.

UPDATE: So I sent one email yesterday morning with the Hells Bells file attached and a brief description of the fans' displeasure ...... and I received no response.

So last night I sent a second email to somebody else in the UCONN AD ... and I received a response within 1 hour!

"We have been discussing this issue this week and I will certainly forward your good thoughts to my colleagues."

Hopefully they'll have this resolved by Saturday!

Reaction Score
Kgun, awesome job, another one that it made me think of was Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls, title is fitting as well.

Reaction Score
Kgun, awesome job, another one that it made me think of was Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls, title is fitting as well.

No thanks... Rutgirls uses that song and they do some stupid hand motion to it. Can't use it, reminds me if that sleezy school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom