36 to 16 B-----tches. | The Boneyard

36 to 16 B-----tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That was what we outscored these hillbillies in the 2nd half.

That is darn good, on the road, young team, and so on.

Well done gentlemen, notwithstanding the 3 or 5 threads posted at halftime lamenting the end of time.

We're a 2nd half team. That's the way it's going to be, it seems. Not sure why.

In any event, I'm proud of the boys - all of them - and it was a good win to take in.

36 to 16. DOMINANT!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Well done gentlemen, notwithstanding the 3 or 5 threads posted at halftime lamenting the end of time.

In any event, I'm proud of the boys - all of them - and it was a good win to take in.

36 to 16. DOMINANT!
Does that include the Rodney dude!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Bitches is okay to type.

I can't stand it when fans unnecessarily use hyphens for curse words that aren't filtered out.

Reaction Score
Good stat Cheeky! Great also that they hit the 60 point number, been up if they stayed in the 50s.

Reaction Score
Does that include the Rodney dude!
Yes! Kid is included. Great team effort. Total domination in the 2nd half, and it was getting overlooked by the announcers and some members of this board.
BTW - The female announcer tonight was horrible. She needs to call Doris and get some tips. Lord.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

36 to 16. DOMINANT!

We're a second half team because Brimah spends most of every first half parked on the bench in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Yes! Kid is included. Great team effort. Total domination in the 2nd half, and it was getting overlooked by the announcers and some members of this board.
BTW - The female announcer tonight was horrible. She needs to call Doris and get some tips. Lord.

She's clueless. You know you're not still being considered the "defending champs" when you get that team of announcers that's for damn sure. :rolleyes:

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Beth Weibrod - my wife must have said 2 or 3 times "Is she still talking" or "Stop talking"

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Nostical said:
She's Brooke Weisbrod. And you're being a bit tough on her. She nailed the fact that ECU went away from their previously effective 1-3-1 Zone D and that without Brimah, Hamilton and company were clueless in basket protection. I've heard a lot worse.

She was way better than Gillem

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
She's Brooke Weisbrod. And you're being a bit tough on her. She nailed the fact that ECU went away from their previously effective 1-3-1 Zone D and that without Brimah, Hamilton and company were clueless in basket protection. I've heard a lot worse.
She was nails on a chalkboard whatever her name was. Of course our team's play had a lot to do with our moods while watching the game so maybe we were a bit hyperreactive!

Reaction Score
Do we have a chance if we win out and win a few games in the aac tourney or do we need to win that sucker to be invited? March madness without uconn is boring......

....we are dooooomed aren't we

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
According to Lunardi who was interviewed about our chances last night we all but have to win the tournament. He did leave a sliver of an opening into the tournament if we don't win it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We're a second half team because Brimah spends most of every first half parked on the bench in foul trouble.
That plus he doesn't play as aggressively in the first half trying not to get fouls. Was more successful in the Tulane game than this one. Coaches obviously want him to be on the floor during crunch time.

So I expect soft defense in the first half for the remainder of the season. It would be nice if the remainder of the team could make the adjustment both when he is out of the game or is playing it safe.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
She was fine. And Doris needs tips from her on how to give it a rest on occasion.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
BTW, my feeling is that what you say in the chat room, stays in the chat room so I won't name names. But there was a regular at the break who said he thought UConn had a better chance to lose by 18 then they had to win. Talk about not knowing your own team.

Reaction Score
Waquoit said:
BTW, my feeling is that what you say in the chat room, stays in the chat room so I won't name names. But there was a regular at the break who said he thought UConn had a better chance to lose by 18 then they had to win. Talk about not knowing your own team.

You got it wrong. That was me, but I never said anything about winning or losing. Just said in the context of needing a good start to the second half, that I feared (not predicting - just fearing) that we had a better chance of being down 18 than of tying it up (ie deficit would double before it was erased), and that we'd have to dig out of an even larger hole. I was gladly wrong, but based on past history this season, we haven't been good at finding the "on" switch on the road soon enough to win (Florida being the exception, but even then the lead grew to 13, before we turned it up in last 10).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom