30+ Topics and none on Lamb?? | The Boneyard

30+ Topics and none on Lamb??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess he is simply so good, smooth and natural there is not much to say.

Best player on the court and should be getting touches on nearly every possession. Bazz can easily get double digit assists if he were to set Jeremy up (think Kemba last year).

He needs a nickname before he goes because the kid is becoming the best player in the country.

Better competition is looming but it won't matter he is just too good.

Reaction Score
I would definitely like to see Lamb become the prime weapon ion the offense. I can't recall seeing Lamb get the ball on the baseline much this year, and yet we often saw that play last year. With his height alone and the attention he would garner, you figure he would be able to pass it to the inside from that position.

Reaction Score
I was going to reply to Mr. Wonderful's post about Boatright, saying that I had a crush on Lamb. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Lamb's offense last night was about as good as I've ever seen. He was this awesome combination of Gordon and Rip last night. Unstoppable.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see him off the ball screen, catching it with more mid range jumpers. Once he establishes that in games, the in paint help steps up leaving AD DOOM, and AO easy dump down throw down. Or, it will leave him with more open shots at the 3 point line, which is dangerous because he's good for about 3 to 4 of them a game. He continues to demonstrate that smooth, Rip like 15-17 footer, where his hands finish higher than any guard can finish, he will be the country's BEST PLAYER come MARCH

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I was at the game last night and at one point I looked up at the board and saw Lamb had 18 and was completely shocked. I told my friend it was one of the the quietest 18 points I can remember and he agreed. Not a knock on Lamb, his game is just that smooth.

Reaction Score
The Robinson Cano of College Basketball. So Smooth.

Reaction Score
When things get serious the offense will feature Lamb more.

Right now they are tinkering, seeing what others can bring.

Lamb is ridiculous and Calhoun knows players like him can get you rings.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He needs a couple 30 plus nights to get his name into the national consciousness.

Reaction Score
other than Marquette Jeremy Lamb is DWade college favorite player

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He needs a couple 30 plus nights to get his name into the national consciousness.

Yeah, perhaps he can fire up 25 shots a game and not play D. We can nickname him "Jimmer"!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I got ninety-nine problems but Jerome Lamb ain't one. Sorry, but the title of this thread reminded me of JayZ. Lamb makes it look so easy that I want to see more of it. Has anyone else noticed that he seems to not be using that unstoppable floater as much as last year? That move is a zone killer. Also, after he dunked over that guy earlier this season I kind of expected that type of aggressive play but he tends to disappear for stretches of games. I want to see him become the leader of this team and take over games.

Reaction Score
People keep asking for Lamb to take over games, but that's just not the type of player he is. He's going to get his 20-30 points in the flow of the offense.

I think if you're looking for a guy that's going to take it into his own hands to take over games, look at Boatright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom