Reaction Score
Family fed.
UConn shirt on.
Butterflies in stomach fluttering.

Let's Go UConn!!!!!

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
Didn't bring my usual game shirt with me to Brazil....BUT I do have a UConn shirt on...:) (gotta a find a way to see the game.....

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Time to go to war, ladies! Once more into the breach!!!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
As much fun as undefeated seasons are, I have really enjoyed watching this team's ups and downs. OK, haven't enjoyed the downs, but they have made the ups that much sweeter. Beating ND after losing the last three? Awesome. Beating them to deny them their first-ever BET championship? Even better. Beating them in the FF would be amazing, as would revenge on Baylor after losing a winnable game in December.

That said, I wouldn't mind a few more back to back undefeated seasons in the next few years.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wearing my usual clerical black, sitting in my favorite chair, about to make fresh ice tea (my regular game beverage), and the game thread is started.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As much fun as undefeated seasons are, I have really enjoyed watching this team's ups and downs. OK, haven't enjoyed the downs, but they have made the ups that much sweeter. Beating ND after losing the last three? Awesome. Beating them to deny them their first-ever BET championship? Even better. Beating them in the FF would be amazing, as would revenge on Baylor after losing a winnable game in December.

That said, I wouldn't mind a few more back to back undefeated seasons in the next few years.

The valleys and plains define where the mountain tops are.

Reaction Score
I was thinking a few minutes ago how Geno drives recruits to campus the long way from the airport to show them UConn's fan base--small towns, ordinary houses, ordinary people. Us, counting butterflies and hoping for our players.

Reaction Score
I was thinking a few minutes ago how Geno drives recruits to campus the long way from the airport to show them UConn's fan base--small towns, ordinary houses, ordinary people. Us, counting butterflies and hoping for our players.
I love us!:)

Reaction Score
Family fed.
UConn shirt on.
Butterflies in stomach fluttering.

Let's Go UConn!!!!!
I think I have about a hundred butterflies banging around in my stomach. Man, I hate/love that feeling!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, my formal educational background is psychology and business, but my mother was an English professor. ;)

Reaction Score
I thought he only did that when they played in the old Field House? I heard that recently, he drives them to Storrs as quickly as possible, so they don't realize how far out in the sticks they are?? LOL

Reaction Score
looks like you have it wrapped up. Kentucky is tired and missing bunnies, plus fouling too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom