3 | The Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are going to be a lot of comments by random morons and articles by the likes of Gary Parrish, but there's an easy answer and it's "3". Who could have imagined it 25 years ago? Thank you Jim!

Reaction Score
Gregg Doyel has had his fair share of ridiculous comments today, it really is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Gregg Doyel has had his fair share of ridiculous comments today, it really is ridiculous.

More ridiculous than, "Does anyone do less with top recruits than Jim Calhoun?"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know, I'm not going looking for trouble. Calhoun is very strongly disliked by a lot of people. What's the point in going to Doyle, you know the guy pours gas on a fire to generate hits. Read the DeCourcy article that I linked to. It's pretty good.

In time, people will mellow toward Calhoun. Now that he's going get up and be the grandfatherly, smiling guy, rather than the intense competitor, people will see his body of work and recognize what an outstanding career he has had. But even if that doesn't come to pass, we realize it and so do his players. Gentlemen, it has been a privilege to see one of the all time greats ply his craft. We have had a front row seat for it. You will be telling your grandkids about it one day.

Let the haters hate. They didn't have what we did and they never will. Take a moment today, sit back and remember the incredible ride and count yourself blessed to have been there every step of the way. I know that I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom