3 LOI's Inhouse - Welcome aboard Gabby, Courtney & Sadie | The Boneyard

3 LOI's Inhouse - Welcome aboard Gabby, Courtney & Sadie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know this has been reported on several other threads, but I feel badly that their big day is being over-ridden by the KML and Tuck news (obviously, rightly a major topic on the board). Welcome to the UCONN family Gabby, Courtney & Sadie. Look forward to you helping cut down the nets for #10.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
3 cheers! A great group coming in next year!

HGN

Reaction Score
Courtney , Gabby , and Sadie , welcome to the Husky family.....Sure could use you guys right now.

Reaction Score
I'm so glad that UCONN is getting three great players. Welcome to the UCONN Family.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Try to control yourself, bear. :)

Reaction Score
I know this has been reported on several other threads, but I feel badly that their big day is being over-ridden by the KML and Tuck news (obviously, rightly a major topic on the board). Welcome to the UCONN family Gabby, Courtney & Sadie. Look forward to you helping cut down the nets for #10.

MARL: that about says it all. And, nets are good!:p

Reaction Score
WHAT! NO BRIANNAS?:eek:

(everybody, sing along now! "Yes, we have no Breannas! We have no Breannas today!"):D

PIN: I did sing along, thanks to one of THE great posts of all time in the "Humorous" category. Thank you for that.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Glad to get the letters in. Now Geno can comment about them. :)

Reaction Score
Glad to have you on board, ladies! Your Husky journey will help you become what you can't even imagine now.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Welcome!

Williams
Eckmark
Edwards

There's no I in "team" but there'll be a WEE.
Ok - now I am thinking of a pig on a luge going down a long and winding hill! Thanks! And should our hopes come true are we going Ween or WeWe? or Eeww? My personal favorite would be Neeww and I will knocks some heads if anyone uses Ewe.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ok - now I am thinking of a pig on a luge going down a long and winding hill! Thanks! And should our hopes come true are we going Ween or WeWe? or Eeww? My personal favorite would be Neeww and I will knocks some heads if anyone uses Ewe.
Worse yet that pig is in the back seat of your card.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
BY_cZ71CIAAHR3h.jpg:large

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

I'm hoping for Neeww

Reaction Score
Would you settle for three sheep instead. EWE

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Would you settle for three sheep instead. EWE
I said I would knock some heads if anyone went down the sheep path - so consider your head metaphorically knocked! These women are not ewes to the slaughter (though they may feel that way after the first organized practice) but lions!
I suppose we could go with the ewe idea as long as we go biblical on the rest of the country, as in - Wolves come in sheep's clothing! (A nod to our resident pastor!) And Huskies are after all just domesticated wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom