3-headed monster | The Boneyard

3-headed monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
8 points, 4 rebounds and 0 blocks. Sub par day for the monster. Really need more from the five.

Shag Goodwin was 7 points 6 boards and 5 blocks by himself.

Need to pick it up next time out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One of the few games where the players played better than what the box score indicated. Olander made his two bunnies, Phil was aggressive and had a nice post move and Brim ah got the scoring started.

Reaction Score
Don't forget that awesome spin move late. His footwork there was the best I've seen at Uconn since okafor.​

Reaction Score
Our guard play was brilliant. That was the story of the game. But the monster has to rebound better. Slightly better play would have made a big differnece in this game and will down the stretch

Reaction Score
Our guard play was brilliant. That was the story of the game. But the monster has to rebound better. Slightly better play would have made a big differnece in this game and will down the stretch

Goodwin's averages are higher so the fact they neutralized him is about what we can ask for from these guys, especially w/0 Brimah…….Nolan and Tyler both gave us good minutes and making sure Goodwin worked for everything while frustrating him was well done ……….do we want more? Yeah but for this game keeping Shaq away from a 20 and 10 game was all the staff wanted I'm sure………I think that's part of the reason there were so many lay ups - probably "do not let him offensive rebound" was the word of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom