3 BE Teams Ranked | The Boneyard

3 BE Teams Ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Fairly ridiculous that this season should have had West Virginia, TCU, Louisville, Rutgers and Cincy all ranked heading into conference play.

Reaction Score
4 NBE teams, only 2 ACC teams. If there is a time for Aresco to make a stand on the bowl situation and make a public spectacle about it, this week is it.

Reaction Score
In the next month the boys have a chance to go from nobody to somebody. The preliminaries are over and it starts next week. It's go time!!!!!

Reaction Score
So all of the ranked teams consist of the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Pac-10, and Big East, but yet we have to share our BCS berth with C-USA and the like? Please.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Fairly ridiculous that this season should have had West Virginia, TCU, Louisville, Rutgers and Cincy all ranked heading into conference play.

Add Boise in the mix for next year, and it's even more ridiculous (although one could make the argument that they don't come if the others are still here). But even without them, having 5 ranked teams out of 10? How could anyone say anything about this league, really...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Cincinnati and Louisville deserve their ranking. Boise is getting it on reputation, and Rutgers got it because of a road win over an overrated SEC team.

Reaction Score
"The B1G is no longer an elite football conference" was the quote on College Football Final over the weekend. They had a little panel discussion and came to this conclusion which makes me think two things. First, if they said that about the BE the conspiracy theorists would have been out in force about ESPN's concerted effort to destroy the BE and UConn. Second, them saying this about the B1G makes me wonder if ESPN found out that we are in fact heading to the B1G, and this is a preemptive move to destroy our program.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati and Louisville deserve their ranking. Boise is getting it on reputation, and Rutgers got it because of a road win over an overrated SEC team.
That's true for most teams... Clemson?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
That's true for most teams... Clemson?

Clemson got 70 hung on them by a team that lost 2 BE games and just allowed another 50, to FSU who couldn't do the same to a mid pack USF, way overrated.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
"The B1G is no longer an elite football conference" was the quote on College Football Final over the weekend. They had a little panel discussion and came to this conclusion which makes me think two things. First, if they said that about the BE the conspiracy theorists would have been out in force about ESPN's concerted effort to destroy the BE and UConn. Second, them saying this about the B1G makes me wonder if ESPN found out that we are in fact heading to the B1G, and this is a preemptive move to destroy our program.
I think this is a stretch...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have a hard time seeing someone other than Alabama, LSU or Oregon winning the national title. After that, the gap between 4 and 25 is pretty slim.

Reaction Score
Or Towson
I have a hard time seeing someone other than Alabama, LSU or Oregon winning the national title. After that, the gap between 4 and 25 is pretty slim.
...If they get a rematch with LSU on a neutral field who knows?;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Obviously, the only conclusion that can be drawn from a comment on the B1G is that ESPN is trying to destroy UConn. It's fairly transparent, actually.

Reaction Score
Louisville is deserved with wins over: Kentucky, Missouri State, UNC, FIU and Southern Miss?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Its time to put the the big boys pants on, lets hope they don't fall on their faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom