3.0 Ballers | The Boneyard

3.0 Ballers

Reaction Score
Let’s get Bouk, Cole, Springs and Akok on that list. We don’t want any academic problems next year.

Great job by these guys. I’m especially happy to see Sid on there. He’s getting it done in more ways than one after a slow start. For some reason, I’m always pulling for Sid.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Let’s get Bouk, Cole, Springs and Akok on that list. We don’t want any academic problems next year.

Great job by these guys. I’m especially happy to see Sid on there. He’s getting it done in more ways than one after a slow start. For some reason, I’m always pulling for Sid.
I had the same reaction about Sid. For a young man who has been through so much its fantastic to see him getting it done on the court and in the classroom.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Great job, Tyler Polley, Temi Ayegbusi, Jalen Gaffney, Brendan Adams, Matt Gary, Sidney Wilson and Mamadou Diarra.

It's not easy to be a high level student or a high level athlete. It's something to take pride in when you put in the work to achieve both consecutively. Stay the course and you will all do great things in life.

DJ 2.0 you need to romance your thread titles a little. I'm ashamed to admit I read yours and immediately started thinking to myself if there are men out there with an extra pea in the pod.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think I heard/saw Adams is on pace to graduate in 3 years I believe it was mentioned during one of the broadcasts.
No easy task - esp with all the athletic commitments he has.

Reaction Score
Can we not post personal information about these kids without their consent?
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Alterique Gilbert also?

He is on pace to graduate this spring, and was one of several Huskies recognized at halftime for good grades in the fall semester.

Reaction Score
Im rooting for him. Just curious if he walked onto the court to accept the honor (they used to do that when I was in school there)

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I think I heard/saw Adams is on pace to graduate in 3 years I believe it was mentioned during one of the broadcasts.

mom surpsied more players In general aren’t. They would get a couple extra summers Of classes in.

Reaction Score
mom surpsied more players In general aren’t. They would get a couple extra summers Of classes in.
I think it speaks to an individuals ambition on and off the court. I did some reading about Brendan in HS, he was one heck of a scorer. We've seen his body mature and fill out some this year, he's a good defender and had a good offensive game on Wednesday.He's going to be a great 4 year player here.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom