2nd half of UConn/Syr on now. | The Boneyard

2nd half of UConn/Syr on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Set your DVR to record the Husky Power Hour every week, so much less tedious to watch.

Reaction Score
I set mine to record the Sunday after the game and the Power Hour never recorded. Anyone else have that problem?

Reaction Score
How the hell did cuse put up so many points on WVU? The Huskies made them look like crap here at the end.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll add a couple of things I noticed when watching the replay on Sunday.

Opening kickoff Nick almost takes it to the house and the refs missed and obvious face mask as Nick was being pushed out of bounds. No harm because we went in for a TD, but it was a very bad missed call.

Chandler Jones is a freak athlete and has some of the best blood lines of any football player. He ran down McCombs when McCombs broke the 60 yard run. Oldest brother is in the NFL and his older brother is Jon "Bones" Jones of the UFC. If I'm an NFL player personnel dude, I draft this kid quickly.

McCummings, when used properly, is a beast. I don't want him taking every snap and I don't want him running the ball every play he is in the game, but he is fun to watch. His fumbling snaps is what's keeping him from getting more plays. But if Johnny Mac is gonna turn it over three times, might as well go with Scott.

I was irritated with offensive play calling the first few games, but Deleone has been real good lately. He is calling plays that is getting players in open space. The last piece of our offense is getting a QB to get the balls to the WR's.

Hinkley has gotten much better as blocker.

Reaction Score
I set mine to record the Sunday after the game and the Power Hour never recorded. Anyone else have that problem?

Mine is set to auto-record and got this week's fine, fwiw

Reaction Score
Mine is set to auto-record and got this week's fine, fwiw

I didn't have any power Sunday, hence no recording. I was fishing but no one bit. I guess your post could be considered a nibble. (grin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom