2nd Annual Boneyard St. Jude's Charity Challenge | The Boneyard

2nd Annual Boneyard St. Jude's Charity Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Last year I challenged The Boneyard to post a picture of the old chick who sat behind home plate, twirling her arms, during the 1986 mets/Red Sux World Series. I promised to make a donation to the favorite charity of the first person to do so.

My bad for not remembering who won but I do know that he/she left it up to all of us to pick the cause. The consensus was that we'd support St. Jude's because 100% of any donation goes towards helping children and it was my Grandmother's favorite charity. In the end, a donation was made in the names of Bo Field (woman behind home plate) and Anne McDermott (my Grandmother).

This year's challenge is to post a non-altered photo of Jim Calhoun and Geno Auriemma, together AND both smiling.

This won't cut it!

940x.jpg

I'm going to up the stakes this year and donate $1500.00 in the name of the first Yarder to post a qualifying picture. I'll donate another $500 if anyone can have both coaches sign a high-quality print of the picture so we can give it to St. Jude's to auction off.

Much love to each of you dysfunctional f^ckers. We're all in this together and none of us is more important than the other so if you're not able to donate money, please know that prayers for others is accepted currency in my book.

If you're not interested in the challenge but would like to donate, please click here:

https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/donation.do?cID=14262&pID=24671

I'm not sure how to post this to all Boneyard forums so if someone knows how, good looking out.

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
WTF???

I've got to stop drinking before choosing these challenges because this took less time than it did last year!

Oxford Bob, St. Jude's or another charity? Great job by the way.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Should have made it, "Smiling at each other" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom