25% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

25% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now?

WEEK 5 -- Now How Many Wins This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
navy is actually a little better than i expected.

they certainly aren’t good but they drubbed ecu for example.

Overall their defense looked better tonight than in previous years but they still do have breakdowns in the secondary. We might be able to hit some big plays through the air.....maybe. If Malcolm Perry continues to take hits like he did tonight we may not see him in November which is the only reason I think we might have a chance. If he is on the field in November our chances go way down. They also appear to have trouble on special teams and put the ball on the ground quite a bit. But yeah we could get stomped by these guys too.

Reaction Score
I've seen nothing to change my original expectations. I still think the Huskies win 3 or 4 games. I voted "3," but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they manage 4. Spanos has done some good work stiffening the defense. The team misses Pindell, but I think the young QBs will find their footing as the season proceeds and we'll see some really good things (along with the hiccups). Coach Edsall will be able to point to an increase in wins and a decrease in score margin and I think at season's end he gets a vote of confidence from the AD. The team is still a few years away from a bowl-qualifying season but headed in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I had 3 wins at the beginning of the year and voted 3 again. While there has been some improvement, the team is still awful and the probability of finishing with just the 1 FCS win again this year is alot higher than we may want to think. I think most of us thought UMass and ECU were gonna be wins going into last year, too.

Reaction Score
I had 3 wins at the beginning of the year and voted 3 again. While there has been some improvement, the team is still awful and the probability of finishing with just the 1 FCS win again this year is alot higher than we may want to think. I think most of us thought UMass and ECU were gonna be wins going into last year, too.
Understand your reasoning. But this year UMass looks very weak. USF looks weaker than last year when UConn came close. Gotta think that with only marginal improvement ECU would be in play as well as Houston this year. But I agree, 1 or 2 wins are still significant possibilities if things go badly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom