25% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now? | The Boneyard

25% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now?

WEEK 5 -- Now How Many Wins This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
So we have some data. Thus far the D has performed a bit better than last year, and the O a bit worse. The UCF game looks like a lost cause, but there are several games coming up that look winnable to the point that if things do break just right the Huskies could get close to going bowling. Repeat, things would have to go JUST right.

I am raising my guidance on the season from last poll's two wins to three wins now. Maybe not because UConn looks so much better than last year, as much as some opponents look so much worse. But still ...

Your thoughts? Poll closes before kickoff in Orlando so vote quickly.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I think it depends on which Jack Zergiotis we get through the rest of the season. Illinois Jack Zergiotis could be worth 4 wins with that improved D. Indiana Jack Zergiotis might not win another game except maybe Tulsa or whoever it is that stinks like us. I split the difference and went with 3, though I should have consulted a schedule.

Reaction Score
USF, Tulane, UMass, ECU - 2 of these, most likely UMass and ECU.

Reaction Score
I think it depends on which Jack Zergiotis we get through the rest of the season. Illinois Jack Zergiotis could be worth 4 wins with that improved D. Indiana Jack Zergiotis might not win another game except maybe Tulsa or whoever it is that stinks like us. I split the difference and went with 3, though I should have consulted a schedule.
As Luciano Pavoratti said when asked if he was sure every night if he was gonna hit that one high note: "No. And that is the beauty of my profession."

Reaction Score
Tulane beat Houston, so I was thinking Houston might be weaker. Anyway, we should know soon enough.

Reaction Score
I'm sticking with 4
Also an excellent choice. There are some ducks on the pond out there. And if they get to four, who's to say they don't start believing in themselves and go all the way to six? The important thing is to stay healthy and learn on Saturday.

Reaction Score
l'll say 3 or 4. That being said, of course UConn will lose to UCF but it will be a lot closer than 42 points.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You literally can’t lose to UMass. They are 7 point dogs to Akron at home this week and everyday lose a new player.

Reaction Score
You literally can’t lose to UMass. They are 7 point dogs to Akron at home this week and everyday lose a new player.
1569533663738.png

Reaction Score
UMass is a slam dunk. Other than ECU being a toss up, the remaining opponents appear to be better teams. The funny thing is REv1 could probably win at least nine games against this weak schedule with one of his better teams.

Reaction Score
I think we definitely get UMass.

I picked 3 in the poll so I think we either win an ugly one against ECU or, Charlie Strong figures out a new way to give one away to the good guys in blue

Reaction Score
UMass is a slam dunk. Other than ECU being a toss up, the remaining opponents appear to be better teams. The funny thing is REv1 could probably win at least nine games against this weak schedule with one of his better teams.
Nothing is a slam dunk

Reaction Score
UMass and Houston on homecoming, maybe we can get ECU for a 4th, but I feel decent about 3 right now

Reaction Score
Houston lost it's QB and top receiver to redshirts. They're lost to Tulane with those guys and are clearly worse than them now (allegedly Holgorsen is trying to redshirt a bunch of guys this year, including upperclassmen). ECU is bad. USF isn't good either. I"m guessing UMass and one other.. probably ECU.

Reaction Score
2019 Tulane will manhandle us (words I thought I’d never say in my life). UMass and ECU are doable. USF is possible. Temple is possible. 3 Ws seems to be most likely.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UConn should beat UMass in a game that will be a battle. ECU is a possibility. USF is going to beaut UConn comfortably (2-3 TDs).

Reaction Score
2019 Tulane will manhandle us (words I thought I’d never say in my life). UMass and ECU are doable. USF is possible. Temple is possible. 3 Ws seems to be most likely.

Does appear Tulane is better than I thought this year. Navy will probably be without their starting QB by the time we play them so we may have a shot against the too.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
navy is actually a little better than i expected.

they certainly aren’t good but they drubbed ecu for example.

Reaction Score
USF is not the team of last year... we might win...I went 3 wins...D is getting better, O needs help...Jack Zergiotis and Steven Krajewski will improve...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom