247sports recruiting site | The Boneyard

247sports recruiting site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome... This is the first site that shows UCONN recruiting targets in a light a little different from what we've already seen.... It shows not only the kids that have committed but kids we're looking with what appears to be their most updated interest levels ( i.e. Devin Fuller, who now has no interest in us ... been trying to find out for sure on him, but I think we all knew the writing was on the wall with him )

http://connecticut.247sports.com/Recruit/Targets

Reaction Score
Awesome... This is the first site that shows UCONN recruiting targets in a light a little different from what we've already seen.... It shows not only the kids that have committed but kids we're looking with what appears to be their most updated interest levels ( i.e. Devin Fuller, who now has no interest in us ... been trying to find out for sure on him, but I think we all knew the writing was on the wall with him )

http://connecticut.247sports.com/Recruit/Targets
nice! almost as good as 16s'

Reaction Score
UConn still has a good chance at Fuller I believe. At least they have a good chance to get a visit. Mike Farrel said a couple of weeks ago that we are a good dark horse candidate to land him and should get an official visit after the season.

Reaction Score
UConn still has a good chance at Fuller I believe. At least they have a good chance to get a visit. Mike Farrel said a couple of weeks ago that we are a good dark horse candidate to land him and should get an official visit after the season.
thats good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger