22's reaction to being picked 21st | The Boneyard

22's reaction to being picked 21st

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
OMG love Evina so much. She deserves every good thing that will come her way.

Seattle is a great franchise. They are primed this year for a title run, but going forward, will be much changed after Sue retires and Stewie leaves. Lots of room for her to become a leader.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
evina got better, particularly this season, as her time went on here.
starting out off balance on her journey here, one thing after the next always seemed to delay her possibilities. then, well who knows exactly what it takes to center someones focus and grab the brass ring? (if it were easy, then everrybody would do it), but she did.
geno can be proud of that result.
stuff the 'mom' hokum.
call her 'pro' instead, cuz that's what she is. Seattle got a smart cookie in that one.

Reaction Score
OMG love Evina so much. She deserves every good thing that will come her way.

Seattle is a great franchise. They are primed this year for a title run, but going forward, will be much changed after Sue retires and Stewie leaves. Lots of room for her to become a leader.
With the pickups in this draft and all the young talent I don't expect Stewie to leave. Cunae was a great pickup, a center who can shoot, has some range, and will allow Ezi to play forward, and occasionally at center.
Evina can back up Loyd, hopefully Sue comes back one more year part time to mentor Melbourne who could be the next great guard. Already on the Opals World Cup team. So Russell, Gabby, Talbot. That's as good a ten as any in the League for 2023.
Stewie is about family and winning championships. She isn't the type who would want to start all over someplace else. Seattle with their moves showed they want to be in position to win now, and in the future.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Liked this.... ;)

Did I miss a thread or news of Stewie leaving her present team??? :confused:

Breana signed I believe a 1 year deal. The league pundits believe she will head east to the Liberty after Sue's final year. I'm not crazy about it because new management or not the Liberty seems to have a dark cloud hanging over it - sort of like the Sun there for years.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Liked this.... ;)

Did I miss a thread or news of Stewie leaving her present team??? :confused:
I'm not sure if I read it or heard it - but I heard after her contract is up and she's a free agent and Sue retires, she's going to sigh with the Liberty... But it could just be a wild rumor. We will see I guess, or maybe someone else heard that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom