22 Schools Eligible to Win the Dual Championship for 2022 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

22 Schools Eligible to Win the Dual Championship for 2022

Reaction Score
there is only 1 school imo that has a legitimate shot at a double championship in the next 5 years and that is UCLA. The women are bringing in the #1 recruit class, and Mick Cronin will still bring back a solid team.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
23 Schools started out with the chance to win the Dual Championships in Men's and Women's Basketball. No Schools are now eligible after North Carolina women's team lost to So Carolina. and both Iowa State teams lost.

On the Men's side there only four teams are left out of the Original 23 teams. Villanova, Arkansas, Miami and North Carolina.

On the Women's side there are seven teams that are left out of the Original 23. Creighton, Texas, Tennessee, Michigan, Indiana, UConn, and Notre Dame. After today's women's games, we'll probably be down to 4 teams like on the Men's side.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
there is only 1 school imo that has a legitimate shot at a double championship in the next 5 years and that is UCLA. The women are bringing in the #1 recruit class, and Mick Cronin will still bring back a solid team.
Too early to say, but I would add Texas, North Carolina and the Lady Vols to the list. I don't think Duke Men's team will go by the wayside with Coach K's retirement and I believe Kara Lawson will get the Women's Team back into contention. I thought about adding UConn, but decided I needed to see Men's team get some wins against the Elite teams before including UConn.

Reaction Score
Too early to say, but I would add Texas, North Carolina and the Lady Vols to the list. I don't think Duke Men's team will go by the wayside with Coach K's retirement and I believe Kara Lawson will get the Women's Team back into contention. I thought about adding UConn, but decided I needed to see Men's team get some wins against the Elite teams before including UConn.
lol Kara Lawson should worry about making the tournament before even thinking about a ntl title. Won't shock me to see her be gone in a few years to do tv again.

Reaction Score
The last UConn Men's win in the NCAA Tournament was 2016. Thank God for the Husky Women.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hard to project teams on either side, but especially the men as the make up of the P5 teams changes so drastically year by year. Women's teams usually have a 3-5 year run of excellence at a minimum when they can string a few recruiting classes together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom