2025 Updated Recruiting Targets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Updated Recruiting Targets

awy

Reaction Score
it's still early in the NIL process so a lot of wild expectations and people being aggressive for fear of losing out etc. gotta hold onto your own standards to establish rules against a larger social norm. it'll get easier as they win more and more though.

Reaction Score
Another top 2025 name enters the mix.

UConn: “I told you earlier I like winning. I hate losing so much. So the act they’ve won two national titles back to back, they’re aiming for a the third in a row. I mean that just, to me, speaks volumes about their program. The fact that they’re able to keep players, even if they’re not playing the most. They still brought them on the team trying to win. And like I said they develop pros and win championships, that sounds like the best of both worlds to me.”

Reaction Score
Another top 2025 name enters the mix.

UConn: “I told you earlier I like winning. I hate losing so much. So the act they’ve won two national titles back to back, they’re aiming for a the third in a row. I mean that just, to me, speaks volumes about their program. The fact that they’re able to keep players, even if they’re not playing the most. They still brought them on the team trying to win. And like I said they develop pros and win championships, that sounds like the best of both worlds to me.”
I love those power forwards so much

Reaction Score
IMG_1305.jpeg

awy

Reaction Score
wtf this guy sounds awesome. can do everything, big STOCKS numbers, just need to improve shooting.

Reaction Score
wtf this guy sounds awesome. can do everything, big STOCKS numbers, just need to improve shooting.
Got to think Danny’s MO is make offers to the right 5 star, try to land one maybe two, then focus on the highest upside/character 4 stars to fill out the class. This guy seems to fit that bill.

Reactions: awy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom