2025 UConn Football Commit - Osiris Gilbert (Duluth, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2025 UConn Football Commit - Osiris Gilbert (Duluth, Georgia)

Reaction Score

Osiris Gilbert is a 5-9 155lb DB from Peachtree Ridge High School in Suwanne Georgia. Other offers from AppState, Arizona State, ArkState, Austin Peay, Cincy, Delaware, Duke, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Liberty, Michigan State, Murray State, Syracuse, Tulane, UAB, UCF, USF and WMU

Reaction Score

Osiris Gilbert is a 5-9 155lb DB from Peachtree Ridge High School in Suwanne Georgia. Other offers from AppState, Arizona State, ArkState, Austin Peay, Cincy, Delaware, Duke, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Liberty, Michigan State, Murray State, Syracuse, Tulane, UAB, UCF, USF and WMU

This is a huge get. We are getting the best commitments in the history of our football program that I can remember. Looking forward to the next couple years!!!!

Reaction Score
is it really just about the money at this point - i wonder what the conversations between these boys and HCJM go like -- he could probably get "playing time" , "prove yourself then transfer up", or whatever other angle we have to offer, at a lot of those G5 schools listed above.

happy we got him and the others rolling in this week.

Reaction Score
is it really just about the money at this point - i wonder what the conversations between these boys and HCJM go like -- he could probably get "playing time" , "prove yourself then transfer up", or whatever other angle we have to offer, at a lot of those G5 schools listed above.

Specifically for a defensive back prospect his pitch probably starts with how he was the defensive backs coach for 10 seasons for 3 different NFL teams and also was an assistant DB coach for a few years. Probably also mentions he was a defensive coordinator and head coach in the NFL too. I’m sure his parents are very impressed with Mora’s resume and encouraged him to go to a place where he can learn and grow the most instead of getting buried on the bench as a freshman at the biggest name school he got an offer from.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is a huge get. We are getting the best commitments in the history of our football program that I can remember. Looking forward to the next couple years!!!!
Agreed but until signing day rolls around, I try not to get overly excited. Those long lists of schools we beat out usually means the big boys will still be circling if the kid still kills it in his senior year.

Reaction Score

I hope they’ll consider staying rather than leaving. They should know we’re serious about sports here.

Reaction Score
Former S. Carolina FB coach Steve Spurrier said a few years back that more + better talent is now coming out of Geogia than Florida. I think that the success of the Bulldogs is proving him right . Mora's name might still carry some weight down there. Hope this is the first of many from that state.

Reaction Score
Former S. Carolina FB coach Steve Spurrier said a few years back that more + better talent is now coming out of Geogia than Florida. I think that the success of the Bulldogs is proving him right . Mora's name might still carry some weight down there. Hope this is the first of many from that state.
UConn has had a ton of luck with recruits out of Georgia which I think futher proves that point as well. Florida though is where you recruit athletes and QBs. Georgia seems to be a place for LB, DB and RB which is out strong suit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom