2025 UConn Football Commit - Jordan Rich (Plantation, Florida) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 UConn Football Commit - Jordan Rich (Plantation, Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"It’s always been a dream of mine to play both baseball and football at the college level and UConn allowed me to do that," Rich told The UConn Report. "Also the coaching staff just welcomed me and treated me like it was home. <-
WOW Jordan, the best of both worlds. Welcome and you will have a wonderful experience with tutelage from both Jim Mora and Jim Penders. Both two of the best in the business. They are both on the same page and will guide your future on what is best for you in the future. Welcome and you will be followed on both the grid iron and the ball field.

Reaction Score
Brian Herosian and Keith Kraham were all Yankee Conference in both football & baseball in the early '70's. Classmate Jim Jachym was on the basketball team and was a star pitcher on Larry Panciera's CWS team in 1972. John Crisp was a baseball and football player a couple years earlier.
It was said that Herosian would have been the best defensive player on the basketball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom