2025 UConn Football Commit - Axavier Bridges-Brooks (Keyser, West Virginia) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 UConn Football Commit - Axavier Bridges-Brooks (Keyser, West Virginia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The transfer rules are way, way too permissive. And actually, winners are reverse feeders. Guys can’t see the field they look elsewhere. Some sort of contract system, maybe minimum 2 years. Professional sports have no such things as perpetual free agency.
Professional sports have collective bargaining...

Reaction Score
I'm guessing he landed a nice NIL deal to beat out all those P4 schools. Sure hope he stays with us.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
So we can’t win. We’re a feeder firm. When we recruit good guys, we worry. When we recruit 2 stars it’s because we can’t compete. John’s right. Try and enjoy the good times - it’s not like they come this way often.
I was responding to a specific comment. And i hope we have good times to enjoy. I’ve sunk a load of money into season’s tickets for almost 3 decades.

Reaction Score
Can we let Mora do the recruiting, not who offered as the cross check?
No attack John but can a diminished long standing fan base not have something to root for? Good feeling, positive vibe?
Everyone is a feeder, until they're a winner.
You often have good comments on this forum but you fumbled the ball on this one. ;)
So we can’t win. We’re a feeder firm. When we recruit good guys, we worry. When we recruit 2 stars it’s because we can’t compete. John’s right. Try and enjoy the good times - it’s not like they come this way often.
It's hard to enjoy the good times when they are few and far between. Between the portal and NIL this life long college football fan is losing interest. Always enjoyed amateur sports over the pros. Now they are all pros and allowed to go and come as thy please.
Most likely my last year as a season ticket holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom