2025 Recruiting: Ainhoa Risacher | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Ainhoa Risacher

Reaction Score

Ainhoa Risacher is still on the list of players of interest for 2025. She was selected on the first all-star team at last summer's U17 World Championship. She had a game against the Americans of: 20 pts, 8 rebs, 2 ass and an efficiency statistic of 23. Starting next Thursday, she will take part in the Eurocup with her Lyon team. I don't know the rules for this competition, but it seems to be aimed mainly at young talent. Her team includes three other promising young players: Juste Jocyte, Tea Cleante and Dominique Malonga, who is already a member of the French national team. Blanca Quinonez's team (La Molisana Magnolia) is also present, but does not appear on the roster.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reaction Score

Ainhoa Risacher is still on the list of players of interest for 2025. She was selected on the first all-star team at last summer's U17 World Championship. She had a game against the Americans of: 20 pts, 8 rebs, 2 ass and an efficiency statistic of 23. Starting next Thursday, she will take part in the Eurocup with her Lyon team. I don't know the rules for this competition, but it seems to be aimed mainly at young talent. Her team includes three other promising young players: Juste Jocyte, Tea Cleante and Dominique Malonga, who is already a member of the French national team. Blanca Quinonez's team (La Molisana Magnolia) is also present, but does not appear on the roster.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Like Morgan Cheli, Ainhoa Risacher is very tall for a guard. She is listed at 187cm / 6'2"

Reaction Score
#10 Ainhoa Risacher highlights vs USA

A great Highlight reel. I knew Ainoha Risacher was good, but
such length! great defense (note the block on the USA guard !)
and rebounding. Her name is pronouced:"Re" (long E ) "A" ( short A? ) and Shea.
(That's what I heard).
Boneyarders should get familiar with that Name / pronunciation. AND... as note in
an earlier thread note, Ainoha has a
Lyon teammate someone name Juste Jocyte.. where have I heard that name before!!

Reaction Score
A great Highlight reel. I knew Ainoha Risacher was good, but
such length! great defense (note the block on the USA guard !)
and rebounding. Her name is pronouced:"Re" (long E ) "A" ( short A? ) and Shea.
(That's what I heard).
Boneyarders should get familiar with that Name / pronunciation. AND... as note in
an earlier thread note, Ainoha has a
Lyon teammate someone name Juste Jocyte.. where have I heard that name before!!
That USA guard was Jerzy Robinson. Ainhoa played smothering defense on Robinson whenever they were matched up.

I like her. On offense, she is a bit like Jazzy, though perhaps not quite as "creative". But she is fearless going into the lane. She is also quite long and may be a better defender than Jazzy. If this sounds familiar, it could be because I'd describe Blanca in similar terms. Blanca looks stronger, but otherwise they seem quite similar.

Reaction Score
Risacher a basketball family. His brother Zaccharie was selected first overall in the last NBA draft.
Here are three paragraphs I liked, if you don't want to read the whole article.
Risacher and his younger sister, Ainhoa, grew up in a family where basketball was part of life. Stéphane said he liked for his children to play sports “because it’s a very good way to teach them about life.”

Stéphane said he and wife, Sandrine, tried to make basketball enjoyable for Zaccharie and Ainhoa, while also being intentional about teaching the game. But it was not with an end goal of raising the NBA’s first overall pick.

La Famille Risacher is bound by more than le basket. Late in the evening on draft night in New York after he had been chosen No. 1 and fulfilled his media obligations, he melted into tears as he was embraced by his family. I asked Risacher what interests he had outside of basketball. His answer was spending time with Ainhoa.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom