2024 UConn Football Commit - Jayden McDonald (Suwanee, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2024 UConn Football Commit - Jayden McDonald (Suwanee, Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Jayden McDonald is a 6-0 225lb LB from Suwanee, Georgia > Iowa > Troy State > Indiana (Transfer Portal w/ one year of eligibility remaining)

Reaction Score

Took me a few to find it:
IMG_0703.jpeg

Reaction Score
Something Different........UConn Football 2024

Appears that Mora is determined to right the ship, feels like he is beginning to have access to the tools to do it!

On Campus Stadium 2040ish, sooner hopefully. Want to see it before I'm planted.

#W's

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
These signees should make everyone on the roster post spring practice look in the mirror every day to get better.

A consistent complaint from us fans has been the lack of depth to push mediocre performers off the field.

Hopefully these additions will start changing that.

Reaction Score
These signees should make everyone on the roster post spring practice look in the mirror every day to get better.

A consistent complaint from us fans has been the lack of depth to push mediocre performers off the field.

Hopefully these additions will start changing that.
Competitors Compete!!

Reaction Score
Something Different........UConn Football 2024

Appears that Mora is determined to right the ship, feels like he is beginning to have access to the tools to do it!

On Campus Stadium 2040ish, sooner hopefully. Want to see it before I'm planted.

#W's
The BOT has already discussed it, benefits not only football but many other varsity sports. I think they get moving on it a lot sooner.

Reaction Score
High School: Named Georgia High School Defensive Player of the Year by Georgia High School Coaches Association ... Earned first team all-state, all-region and all-county honors as a senior …Named first team all-state by GHSA and Atlanta Touchdown Club … Named Gwinnett Daily Post Defensive Player of the Year as a senior ... Helped North Gwinnett earn its first-ever state title as a senior, winning 14 straight games after opening the season with a three-point loss … Recorded 100 tackles as a senior, with 60 solo stops and 40 assists, including 12 tackles for loss and 12 sacks … Recorded four interceptions and scored four touchdowns, while causing three fumbles and recovering two fumbles … Holds individual single-season school records for most defensive touchdowns (four) and tackles for loss (96) … Team also set single-season school records for defensive touchdowns (10) and sacks (60.5) … Team captain and most valuable player as a senior … Also lettered in basketball and track

Reaction Score
The BOT has already discussed it, benefits not only football but many other varsity sports. I think they get moving on it a lot sooner.
Wow, don’t follow BOT’s that closely
Huge if there is momentum growing with them

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Do you know when this was discussed? Is it online anywhere in the BOT agenda notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom