2024 UConn Football Commit - Dominic Toy (Chester, PA) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 UConn Football Commit - Dominic Toy (Chester, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Welcome. Love this. We need to keep up the momentum. Sick and tired of all the negative crap. We need to win and win often and everything takes care of itself.

Reaction Score
How long before he's downgraded from three stars to two?
No attack but possibly the minute he signs but why the negativity? Star gazing is not always the most accurate bio on a player. We are heading in a positive direction and this young man is part of the process in a new direction not seen in some time.
Just me but I could care less if he is downgraded stars, he was recruited here and by a very competent staff. This and beat out some P5 schools for his services.
Again with all due respect, the time has come to bury the past and look to the more positive future. This young man is a great recruit and there is no two ways about it. Can't wait to see him star on the field.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
No attack but possibly the minute he signs but why the negativity? Star gazing is not always the most accurate bio on a player. We are heading in a positive direction and this young man is part of the process in a new direction not seen in some time.
Just me but I could care less if he is downgraded stars, he was recruited here and by a very competent staff. This and beat out some P5 schools for his services.
Again with all due respect, the time has come to bury the past and look to the more positive future. This young man is a great recruit and there is no two ways about it. Can't wait to see him star on the field.
It wasn't negativity, it was making fun of the ridiculous football grading system which has been exposed as catering to the number of paying customers that are fans of the school the kid signs with.

Reaction Score
Good players are good players. UConn tried like heck to get Jackson Mitchell to pwo. No one else offered full scholarship.

Reaction Score
Welcome Dom!!

1691378827728.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members