2024 Recruiting Thread | Page 51 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score

Myles Rowser is a 6-1 190lb DB from Detroit Michigan attending New Mexico State University (Transfer Portal). Other offers from Arizona State, ArkState, Illinois, Nevada, Oregon State, TCU and Utah.

NMSU DB Myles Rowser commits to Arizona State

Reaction Score
We filled some holes and Bell and Jones really help the O - adding much much needed speed and production. Now if we can snatch an experienced O-lineman or two and some LBs we legit would have reloaded.

Reaction Score
We filled some holes and Bell and Jones really help the O - adding much much needed speed and production. Now if we can snatch an experienced O-lineman or two and some LBs we legit would have reloaded.
Yep.....LB seems like a major depth problem right now. The only 1 returning with any PT is Tui- F-Brown who had 61 tackles.

Hope Pulliam works out because it looks like JM needs to find 2 starters and some 2 deeps, from him & the 3 or 4 guys who've never played (other than ST's) that might come back( Chea, Dimonde, Renwick ???) and the three 2024 LB's in this thread that'll need a redshirt year and 25lbs + to even get on the field. Am I missing anyone ?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Dariyan Wiley is a 6-1 190lb WR from Atlanta Georgia attending Louisiana-Monroe. (Transfer Portal w/ one year of eligibility remaining). Wiley was @ UMass before ULM. Other offers from Akron, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Jacksonville State, Liberty, Marshall, Sam Houston State, Southern Miss and Washington State.

Atlanta Georgia > UMass > Louisiana-Monroe Transfer WR Dariyan Wiley commits to Nevada.

Reaction Score
He committed in mid December and it's one week before classes start at UConn and he was not officially signed so there was always a risk for him not coming for any number of reasons from deciding to look elsewhere, couldn't enroll mid year, academics not in order, ... We'll never know.
Good call.... I noticed that with Pulliam and nothing on his social media regarding his commit. Uconn puts out those NSD tweets regarding official signees. Also haven't seen Uconn FB put a tweet out for the DB Biggins and DL Dakota D-Robinson who committed awhile back, though they still have Uconn on their twitter. Still waiting for the tweets confirming Ackles and Keegan Jones of the more recent guys. ( unless I missed them somehow)

Reaction Score
He committed in mid December and it's one week before classes start at UConn and he was not officially signed so there was always a risk for him not coming for any number of reasons from deciding to look elsewhere, couldn't enroll mid year, academics not in order, ... We'll never know.
PLUS (This is all my opinion) we were looking at him before. I believe even offered back then.... but he chose a P5 instead (VA Tech). Just stinks of he always wanted a better option (in his mind) than us.

Reaction Score
PLUS (This is all my opinion) we were looking at him before. I believe even offered back then.... but he chose a P5 instead (VA Tech). Just stinks of he always wanted a better option (in his mind) than us.
I don't buy it, I'd guess it was the academic piece, as mentioned above, IMHO. If not why didn't transfer to he a P-5 last year instead of ending up playing down in JUCO. And it's not like he's tearing up a bunch of P-5 offers according to reports......but either way we'll never know if he made the grades for Uconn ?

Reaction Score

Jevon Jackson is a 5-8 200lb RB from Decatur Alabama attending Austin Peay (Transfer Portal w/ two years of eligibility remaining). Other offers from ArkState, North Texas, Tulsa and UTEP

Decatur, Alabama/Austin Peay RB Jevon Jackson commits to UTEP. Was up in Storra last weekend on a visit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom