2024 Recruiting Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Gotta crack this egg... we get a commit like this at QB, it's another statement that we're moving fwd.....
Don't see a QB going to school where a Manning is one class ahead of you. Guess if you're Texas you might be able to pull it off.

Reaction Score
I don't have a subscription. Is there anything that jumps off the page as important?
Ahh… my bad. I can’t always tell what’s behind a $wall. Just a recap of some of the recruits who took in the Liberty game. Overwhelmingly positive reactions - one quote:

“Sideline energy was phenomenal yet again and continued to fire up players and fans throughout the game.””

Reaction Score
Ahh… my bad. I can’t always tell what’s behind a $wall. Just a recap of some of the recruits who took in the Liberty game. Overwhelmingly positive reactions - one quote:

“Sideline energy was phenomenal yet again and continued to fire up players and fans throughout the game.””
Ok great. Thanks for the recap. Also, thank you for all the work you do to provide info about the program.

Reaction Score
Time to start seeing who the UConn staff starts following on Twitter for CT recruits.
First one I saw was Kenny McGlendon following Evan Anderson out of Southington.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom