2024 Recruiting Thread | Page 31 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
How are we doing compared to other schools? Seems like we haven’t had many commits lately. Unsure if that’s normal or not for this time of year.
I am not sure we really know the space we have right now. Looks like we have around 7 guys definitely having to leave. Based on the roster, we are pretty full if not over and will have to see who leaves in order to see how much space we have, but obviously the season has to work itself out.

Reaction Score
How are we doing compared to other schools? Seems like we haven’t had many commits lately. Unsure if that’s normal or not for this time of year.
Most non-committed kids right now are either only up for grabs for higher-end programs, or not good enough for us. In this period of time, UConn is likely scouting out PWOs, who usually commit towards the end of the season and primarily come from CT/NY/MA/NJ public schools (currently rostered: Zach Madison, Cody Smith, John Neider, Teddy Williams). They may be waiting on a couple of almost-commits, but the class is likely just about filled.

Reaction Score
Yeah, the kid can hurl it and he's 6'6"! UConn should recruit Jason Witten to come along and coach the tight ends.
Witten’s son CJ is a 6-1 215lb Junior LB on the team.

Reaction Score
LB Kaleb Stewart on Chaminade-Madonna is playing on ESPN2 right now. #9

Reaction Score
Storrs is looking like Last Chance U. Pitch needs to be you can come here and play right away as opposed to maybe being on the scout team of a good team.

Reaction Score
Does this mean he’s opening his recruitment up again?
Never say never in CFB recruiting but a lot of kids send out their highlights out after games on a regular basis these days. I don’t post each and every one because it overloads the thread.

Until he unpins his commitment post and changes his bio I’m not losing sleep over it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom