2023 UConn Football Commit - Teddy Williams (Portland CT) | The Boneyard

2023 UConn Football Commit - Teddy Williams (Portland CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Camryn, Victor and Teddy, from last year, Walter Camp Award

1670959820270.png

Reaction Score
Best wishes for success at UConn and in life after your years at UConn are complete. My time there changed my life and opened up lots of opportunities and we wish you the same good fortune!

Reaction Score
Teddy Ballgame!

Alternate access link here <<

-> Maybe some couldn’t have fathomed it, if they hadn’t seen “Teddy Ballgame” play before Saturday. That’s what the Cromwell and Portland students chanted as he walked off the field, back toward the mist.

Right nickname, wrong sport, right idea.

“I just like being a football player,” Williams said. “I like being an athlete. I want the ball on every down. I want to be the dude that everyone can rely on.” <-

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here <<

-> Maybe some couldn’t have fathomed it, if they hadn’t seen “Teddy Ballgame” play before Saturday. That’s what the Cromwell and Portland students chanted as he walked off the field, back toward the mist.

Right nickname, wrong sport, right idea.

“I just like being a football player,” Williams said. “I like being an athlete. I want the ball on every down. I want to be the dude that everyone can rely on.” <-

So he went to Salisbury for a year and I was curious. Good. Good for UConn!

“Teddy’s been that guy all year,” coach Randell Bennett said. “I don’t know what the recruiters are doing. That kid doesn’t have a scholarship yet. He’s been light’s out all year, and we can’t get guys to come and look at him. ‘We don’t play anybody.’ I don’t know what it is. He’s gone up against the best, he’s dominated. He’s been a dominant player in every facet of the game. You tell me, man.”

Looks like HCJM is recruiting CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin