2023 Recruiting: UConn Offers TJ Power | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: UConn Offers TJ Power

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Lefty :cool: and a baseball player? If I was 7 inches taller and way, way better we’d be very similar.

Reaction Score
I know a poster or two on this board saw Power play and was not impressed, but to level set our brains a bit here… he was a HS sophomore. He could have had an off night where he wasn’t feeling it. There are tons of college stars who were afterthoughts at that age, had off games, etc.

Power has been an efficient floor spacer and has rebounded solidly this spring/summer for BABC. This is a respected EYBL program and they’ve been winning at a very good clip this year. Scouts have liked what they’ve seen. So despite some negative reviews by our peers, I don’t think bashing him everytime he is mentioned is a good idea.
Good points, and he may be, along with Karaban and Filipowski, indicative of an alteration in DH's approach to recruiting. A little less towards "athletes" who run and dunk and more towards "skilled" players (shooters).

His comment that caught my attention was " “They seem to have a lot of athletes and guys who can play above the rim so I want to see where a skilled player like myself could fit into that is something i'll look into.” <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom