2023 Greenville Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight Tickets on Sale Now | The Boneyard

2023 Greenville Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight Tickets on Sale Now

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for the event the following is a link to purchase tickets:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/ncaa/ism/MjNXR1JBTEw=

1). Click "Continue to Map"
2). Screen advances. Enter promo code SWISH in box upper center. Hit apply
3). Seating chart with availability will appear. Hover over potential remaining seats to get a price.

There is no guarantee UConn will be in Greenville if they make it to the Sweet Sixteen but I chose it because I live close to the event. The link I'm providing is for all four days (six games total) and includes every game that will be at this venue.

I chose section 223 which cost $90/ticket plus a $14 service fee to get two tickets.

Reaction Score
Looks like it’s already sold out, unless you have a special promotional access.

Reaction Score
If UConn becomes the overall No 1 seed they will likely go out west to provide balance to having SCar in Greenville.
What? SCar guaranteed Greenville? Isn't that a home court advantage? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I will just wait and see where UConn goes. The cost of a scalped ticket isn't worth the risk of a coin flip. There are always good seats available for the final. The atmosphere with 8 teams in town should be good. Late March should be perfect golf weather around there. I remember playing in Columbia during Masters week once.

Never been to Seattle. :)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I will just wait and see where UConn goes. The cost of a scalped ticket isn't worth the risk of a coin flip. There are always good seats available for the final. The atmosphere with 8 teams in town should be good. Late March should be perfect golf weather around there. I remember playing in Columbia during Masters week once.

Never been to Seattle. :)
Since Rutgers never had the following of UConn, we were always able to get tix through the school. Not able to travel to follow Arizona should they be in the Sweet 16.

As to Seattle - I had to travel there for work (movie theatre company), I think 3 times. I liked the burbs where most of the theatres were, generally liked the people working - although they did have a bit of attitude. Our one downtown location enabled me to ride the monorail to the Space Needle, but time considerations prevented me from going up. This was a very long time ago and even back then I think there was some homelessness around. Don't know about now.

I don't remember that I went any particular time of year, and it was largely the overcast weather and drizzle I expected every time. Again, I don't know if I was just unlucky in the weather.

If I ever got back, I'd love to explore to the west of Seattle, light houses and islands and the sound.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The tickets: Are they paper tickets, or do you have to scan them on your phone?

Reaction Score
If UConn becomes the overall No 1 seed they will likely go out west to provide balance to having SCar in Greenville.
What? SCar guaranteed Greenville? Isn't that a home court advantage? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
For some reason, the potential to sell tickets might be a factor.

But I really hope you guys go to Greenville so we can meet and greet some of the great Boneyarders. (Seperate brackets preferred.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom