2023 Champions…Now let’s Move On | The Boneyard

2023 Champions…Now let’s Move On

Reaction Score
Been GREAT….Championship, media tours, White House visit. Now let’s get down to business and start talking about the future. Let’s not get too high our own supply, National Championships don’t have great follow on years for a reason. Hope Hurley and returning players double down on work, commitment and the past has zero impact on the future. Let’s GO Husky Nation!

Reaction Score
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Been GREAT….Championship, media tours, White House visit. Now let’s get down to business and start talking about the future. Let’s not get too high our own supply, National Championships don’t have great follow on years for a reason. Hope Hurley and returning players double down on work, commitment and the past has zero impact on the future. Let’s GO Husky Nation!

Something tells me you skipped the beach and hot dogs today and bought rock salt and a snow shovel.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Screw that still gonna be on cloud nine. I can wait for next season to start it will come when it comes. Enjoy the weather.

When football starts is when I get amped up for the season to start if Mora and Daboll build off their first years the season will get here even faster.

Reaction Score
Championships arent easy so we should enjoy them every possible second that we wear the crown. There is no "moving on" until if and when we get knocked off next season. The party is officially over when the next champ is crowned if its not us. Until then:

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Nah, going to be enjoying this one for many years. Next season will be a lot of fun, but it’s all gravy for a while.

These national championships are so incredibly difficult to win. We very well might never win one again. We have been beyond fortunate for 25 years now, it’s insane. Enjoy it, enjoy it, and never stop enjoying it.

Hurley doesn’t view it this way, obviously. He’s hard at work for another ring. But as fans, we can sit back and enjoy things for a while. We’ve reached the mountaintop.

Reaction Score
This is a horrible post.

Reaction Score
What are you doing to get ready for the season? I hope your not planning to take any vacations, because while your on the couch or on the beach other fan bases are in the gym and shooting baskets.

Reaction Score
What are you doing to get ready for the season? I hope your not planning to take any vacations, because while your on the couch or on the beach other fan bases are in the gym and shooting baskets.
AB63466E-3A66-4C28-8342-AA230F18A0FB.gif

Reaction Score
I’m cool with one championship every 5 years or so. I’ll be a happy fan for another 4 years, win or lose.
Yes, in retrospect that's true. But you shouldn't go into a season satisfied with what you did last season. That's a bad attitude.

Reaction Score
Feel that the OP is low key trolling. Can’t rip Hurley now so has to resort to ripping fans celebrating a national championship in June, probably just starving to see UConn lose their first game to rip Hurley. Well winning attracts trolls so it comes with the territory.

How about just living in the moment, enjoy the process and enjoy the summer as national champions. You can celebrate the national championship and still talk about next year. Don’t rush time, enjoy your life.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
This is the guy who posted the “fire Hurley” thread during the tournament. There is zero chance this “satisfaction” lasts thru mid-November.
You may be onto something!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom