2023 Bracketology: UConn a 10 seed | The Boneyard

2023 Bracketology: UConn a 10 seed

Reaction Score
Is there a more pointless thing than a NCAA Tournament bracket 11 months out? I know Lunardi does this every year, but I would love to see the one he did last year for this seasons tournament to just compare. I would guess its pretty bad.

Reaction Score
I see nothing wrong with sharing the early predictions. Of course this will continue to change as players are still on board to come and go for many schools.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine there is much that separates #1 and #88.
The difference is in the seed lines, not picking the 68 team field (which is the easy part). Lunardi is average at best at seeding teams correctly

Reaction Score
Are people that nervous about losing a guy who never played, one who stinks, one who went to UMass, and one who couldn’t stay healthy? UConn will be significantly better than last years team who was led by 2 mid major transfers. Let’s relax

Reaction Score
Amazing how someone can predict where we'll land before we've even assembled a roster of no more than eight or nine guys

Lets go into speculation mode with a full roster

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Someone needs to remind Joey Brackets what is was like when he used to get stuffed in the locker in high school. Eating his dessert alone in the cafeteria like Steven Glansberg. This nerd has gotten too big for his britches.

Reaction Score
Are people that nervous about losing a guy who never played, one who stinks, one who went to UMass, and one who couldn’t stay healthy? UConn will be significantly better than last years team who was led by 2 mid major transfers. Let’s relax

Is it o.k. to be worried about losing 4 of our 6 who played the most? Even if you're not an anti-Hurley lunatic, it's fine to have questions about next year. It's just being able to acknowledge that you couldn't count on any of the four who left to have been the answers.

Reaction Score
Is there a more pointless thing than a NCAA Tournament bracket 11 months out? I know Lunardi does this every year, but I would love to see the one he did last year for this seasons tournament to just compare. I would guess its pretty bad.
Gotta print something just for the entertainment aspect and for click bait. These “experts” seem to get worse with each passing year with more data being so readily available. Any bozo can regurgitate some data and be a college hoops “analyst”. They are loving the portal with how long it extends their relevance in the off-season.

Reaction Score
Is it o.k. to be worried about losing 4 of our 6 who played the most? Even if you're not an anti-Hurley lunatic, it's fine to have questions about next year. It's just being able to acknowledge that you couldn't count on any of the four who left to have been the answers.
Exactly. It's not just losing the transfers, which hurts because they knew the system etc but isn't a huge deal if we bring in decent replacements, but losing Cole and Martin especially but Whaley and Polley as well is a big hit in production. Being ranked in the 30's to 40'swsith who's on the roster right now isn't insane

Reaction Score
idk why some of you get so into your feelings with these. preseason rankings/brackets/articles are what they are. I dont think they are meant to be gospel. It's always interesting for me to see how we are perceived, and it's equally fun for me to browse through and see if there are any teams i should keep an eye on next year that may not be on my radar yet

Reaction Score
Exactly. It's not just losing the transfers, which hurts because they knew the system etc but isn't a huge deal if we bring in decent replacements, but losing Cole and Martin especially but Whaley and Polley as well is a big hit in production. Being ranked in the 30's to 40'swsith who's on the roster right now isn't insane
Polley? Guy had one good game a year. You’re worried about losing him? Cole and Martin were Mid Major transfers who played hard that Hurley got the most out of. Don’t lose site of that. There’s a reason they lost to a mid major 12 seed. You won’t miss those guys by December.

Reaction Score
I see nothing wrong with sharing the early predictions. Of course this will continue to change as players are still on board to come and go for many schools.
I mean, that's what makes it so pointless right now.

So many pieces are going to move in the next few weeks.

Reaction Score
Polley? Guy had one good game a year. You’re worried about losing him? Cole and Martin were Mid Major transfers who played hard that Hurley got the most out of. Don’t lose site of that. There’s a reason they lost to a mid major 12 seed. You won’t miss those guys by December.
Cole was first team all Big East and Martin was our best player in multiple games last year. What a clown statement. Who do you see coming in that will be better than either by December next year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom