2023 Bracketology already? Yes indeedy! | The Boneyard

2023 Bracketology already? Yes indeedy!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
DePaul is penciled in but not Seton Hall? Runner up in the WNIT championship? Hellooo? Lauren Park Lane will be back

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
nuthin has changed. still the UConn Invitational.
cf, 'last season.' we only played until the very last game.
turrible. ikr?

Reaction Score
We must be the 3rd seeded number one. Based off the tough bracket we're placed in.
Katie Abrahamson-Henderson just won't go away.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
LOL, let the games begin!

Columbia South Carolina to Greenville, 105 miles, 1 hour 45 minutes

Let’s see how much crying there is about home court advantage next year. Anyone want to bet it’s zero?

Well if SC is a #2 or #3 seed... there will be some whining. If they are a #1 seed... not much

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Arizona as a 3 seed seems ambitious. Texas as a 1 seed is also reaching IMO without any size inside. Not sure who I'd move ahead of them (out of the 2 seeds, I'd probably choose Notre Dame), but as of right now it looks like there's a notable dropoff after the top 3.

Reaction Score
Arizona as a 3 seed seems ambitious. Texas as a 1 seed is also reaching IMO without any size inside. Not sure who I'd move ahead of them (out of the 2 seeds, I'd probably choose Notre Dame), but as of right now it looks like there's a notable dropoff after the top 3.
Arizona doesn't even have enough players to practice right now. Nor does Oregon.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
How will the change to 2 sites work? Will the UConn and S.C. bracket games be played on successive days, or will they be played on the same day?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
This Bracketology is really hilarious guys. Already we are taking exception of the ranking of teams put forth by Creme. The season doesn't start for 7 more months, and with the portal being active this summer everything will change. For example, Louisville (projected as a 3 seed) just picked up a good player from Syracuse and an ACC first teamer from Florida State. This is going to be a long summer and this thread could last that long. Me, I'm just looking for some help for us, not anything critical, but the extra guard that we need and possibly a bruiser for the post. Seeing all these teams picking up good players is making me nervous, so as far as the Brackets is concerned, they don't mean anything at this point. All of us could make one up ourselves just as good, so let's get ready for some outlandish predictions as the summer goes on.

Reaction Score
Thanks, but it still doesn't answer my question. For example, the Sweet 16 games are on March 24 and 25. Where are the 4 games on March 24? 2 in Seattle and 2 in Greenville, or 4 in just one of those cities?
Two games in Seattle. Two games in Greenville. In other words, the Elite 8 games will be played at the regional sites.

The winners advance to the final four which will be held. In Dallas

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This Bracketology is really hilarious guys. Already we are taking exception of the ranking of teams put forth by Creme. The season doesn't start for 7 more months, and with the portal being active this summer everything will change. For example, Louisville (projected as a 3 seed) just picked up a good player from Syracuse and an ACC first teamer from Florida State. This is going to be a long summer and this thread could last that long. Me, I'm just looking for some help for us, not anything critical, but the extra guard that we need and possibly a bruiser for the post. Seeing all these teams picking up good players is making me nervous, so as far as the Brackets is concerned, they don't mean anything at this point. All of us could make one up ourselves just as good, so let's get ready for some outlandish predictions as the summer goes on.
I’m becoming a little nervous too. Like you, I am looking for some help for next year. Nothing earth-shattering, but something to add to our depth.

We read about other teams filling needs by dipping into the portal. I’m wondering if Geno will also or will he stand pat and go forward with what he has. Still plenty of time to add a player or two.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Two games in Seattle. Two games in Greenville. In other words, the Elite 8 games will be played at the regional sites.

The winners advance to the final four which will be held. In Dallas

Just to verify, there will be 2 games in Seattle and 2 in Greenville on the 24th. On the 25th, there will also be 2 games in Seattle and 2 in Greenville again, from the other 2 “regions.”

Reaction Score
Yesterday Walz spoke with a local TV sports guy and said that he fully expects to be in the Top Ten for the sixth straight season. He hinted at bringing in a third transfer from the portal.

Reaction Score
T Seeing all these teams picking up good players is making me nervous,
I'm certain any team not named SC or Stanford is going to make that team extremely much more nervous facing UCONN if they are in that bracket regardless of a UCONN pickup or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom