2023 Big East Tournament (Non-UConn Games) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2023 Big East Tournament (Non-UConn Games)

Reaction Score
Well UConn is the only original BE member in the semis
A midwest cluster team has never won the New BET.

Marquette and Creighton traveled well, though. Omaha has money and they love the Azurehawks. Marquette having a Dream Season.

Reaction Score
Why they aren’t giving Kalkbrenner a steady dose of Dixon down low is beyond me. He dominated him in both regular season matchups.

Dixon dominated Kalkbrener in both games. Insane how there was little effort to get him more involved.

Reaction Score
Dixon dominated Kalkbrener in both games. Insane how there was little effort to get him more involved.
Congratulations to your Blue Jays they outclassed and outperformed Nova. I am so surprised they didn’t post up their guards more against Nembhard and Alexander and leave Dixon by the 3 pt line so Kalkbrenner couldn’t help on the post ups

Reaction Score
I like how we match up with Marquette. In any case the top 4 teams colliding help more than hurt when it comes to NCAA seedings. Let's see which Xavier team shows up tomorrow against Creighton. Pretty comfortable with the Uconn team we got tonight moving forward. Still have to clean up a few things to finish games but should be coachable, right?

Reaction Score
I like how we match up with Marquette. In any case the top 4 teams colliding help more than hurt when it comes to NCAA seedings. Let's see which Xavier team shows up tomorrow against Creighton. Pretty comfortable with the Uconn team we got tonight moving forward. Still have to clean up a few things to finish games but should be coachable, right?
You gotta figure Creighton would be favored with no Fremantle. McDermott should have their guards ready to counter Boum and Jones, Kalkbrenner probably has an edge on Nunge (dead heat at worst), at which point it becomes the Schierman and Kaluma show.

Reaction Score
I love that you are still there, since we lhad a beer together right before tip, i had a scotch , a miller lite ( I hated it) watched us blow a 26 point lead, celebrated the win. Took a cab to smith and wollenskys, had a Cajun rib eye., went back to an apartment midtown East. got in car, drove home and now in bed in Old Lyme. Meanwhile you are still rocking the games in the garden. You have my full endorsement for boneyarder of the year. I’m a huge fan.
Wow does that cajun ribeye sound good. I drank all day/night yesterday with only one slice of Pizza Suprema. Didn't end well. Will make sure to have a pre-game meal tonight.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Wow does that cajun ribeye sound good. I drank all day/night yesterday with only one slice of Pizza Suprema. Didn't end well. Will make sure to have a pre-game meal tonight.
You gotta eat to live.

You don't eat, you don't poop.

You don't poop, you die.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc