2022 UConn Football Commit - Jori Benson (NYC/Pleasant Grove, Utah) | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Jori Benson (NYC/Pleasant Grove, Utah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good intel from @JustbrewitMan:

Thanks so much for this! Question: should Jori Benson be somewhere on the list? Transfer from Utah...main reason I ask is he was in "Transfer Student Orientation" yesterday in a group with my daughter.

Got to chat with him for a few minutes after orientation was over. Just arrived on campus this week. Seems like a great kid...smart, polite, excited to be here, loves Coach Mora!

Jori Benson is a 6-4 300lb DL from New York City>Pleasant Grove Utah>BYU>University of Utah (Transfer Portal). Offered by UConn back @ the beginning of June. Other offers from from Alabama A&M, Murray State and Tennessee-Martin. ?4 years of eligibility remaining.

Highlights

Reaction Score
Is this a silent commit? Haven’t seen anything official.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Welcome!
200.gif

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Looks like he is as quick as a cat, that's a good place to start. With 4 years of eligibility I like his chances to make an impact. Big upside here if he is willing to put the work in.
I truly believe that with the talent that we are bringing in if they don’t put in the work they never see the field. Unlike thw HCRE years when we had no depth and they knew they would get time so why bother.

Reaction Score
I truly believe that with the talent that we are bringing in if they don’t put in the work they never see the field. Unlike thw HCRE years when we had no depth and they knew they would get time so why bother.
With how vocal and excited this new coaching staff is in practice. That makes players want to give it their all. I’m sure if the kids don’t want to put in the work. This coaching staff will be all over them. If players don’t want to put it all out there they will find other players that will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom