2022 UConn Football Commit - Jake Guidone (East Walpole, Massachusetts) | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Jake Guidone (East Walpole, Massachusetts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Keep them coming. I don't care what type of crew you roll with, this is where you start.

Reaction Score
So we have Bill Murray's son as an assistant mens basketball coach and now we have Nick Offerman's look a like on the football team. Sorry Jake. ;) Welcome aboard and kick some butt!

Season 3 Ron GIF by Parks and Recreation

Reaction Score
I had the pleasure of working with Jake this past year as he was an intern on my construction project up in Boston this past year. He is an absolute wonderful young man. Respectful all the time and a hard worker. I knew that he was looking forward to what I assumed was his final year playing at Dartmouth, but the fact that he has one year of eligibility left and chose UConn greatly excites me. UConn got a good one.

Great story about Jake. He showed the whole team a TD catch he had. If I remember correctly, it was a tough pass and he may have bobbled it, but he scored. Excited, he spiked the ball hard and celebrated a bit too much and got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. As he runs off the field, one of his coaches is pissed and yells at him to "act like you've been there before", to which his response was, "but coach, I haven't". He had us all rolling on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom