2022 UConn Football Commit - Isiah Davis (Fairburn, Georgia) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Isiah Davis (Fairburn, Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A blip from Recruit Georgia.

"Davis showed good promise his sophomore year at Hughes, and is now at Creekside. The 2022 cornerback has a quick backpedal. He is able to pressure receivers and knock them off their release. Shows pretty strong hands. At 6’1″ and 183 lbs. he has very good size at corner, his physicality suggests nice upside as a boundary corner. He has above average size and good acceleration attack the offense. Davis has a good frame and should continue to add weight and be around 200 after a few years in college. Davis plays with a physical mindset and is looking to dominate his opponent. He is a heads-up player and does a nice job getting his head around to attack the pass. Hip quickness and short space agility is just okay, and wonder if safety is a better fit at the next level."
I was thinking about him at safety (at least once he's an upperclassman).

Reaction Score
A blip from Recruit Georgia.

"Davis showed good promise his sophomore year at Hughes, and is now at Creekside. The 2022 cornerback has a quick backpedal. He is able to pressure receivers and knock them off their release. Shows pretty strong hands. At 6’1″ and 183 lbs. he has very good size at corner, his physicality suggests nice upside as a boundary corner. He has above average size and good acceleration attack the offense. Davis has a good frame and should continue to add weight and be around 200 after a few years in college. Davis plays with a physical mindset and is looking to dominate his opponent. He is a heads-up player and does a nice job getting his head around to attack the pass. Hip quickness and short space agility is just okay, and wonder if safety is a better fit at the next level."
You know all this time and just now I realized you sn is a Dune reference. I feel like I failed my nerdiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom