2022 UConn Football Commit - Isiah Davis (Fairburn, Georgia) | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Football Commit - Isiah Davis (Fairburn, Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Size, but can he tackle? One thing I've noticed the last few years(decade) is so many missed tackles.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He's scrappy, has burst and plenty of cut ability. For his size he shows some strength. Highlights suggest he is more adept at offense...but of course highlights can be deceptive. Looks like he has some dawg in him and that is what this team needs.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Huskies Isiah.

Jeremy Lamb and Ricky Moore were basketball players from Georgia who had great careers at UConn and won National Championships. We enthusiastically welcome Georgia football players who will help build the Husky brand in football.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Jeremy Lamb and Ricky Moore were basketball players from Georgia who had great careers at UConn and won National Championships.
Ed Nelson was a basketball player who transferred from Georgia Tech and won a National Championship at UConn.

He also signed a two year contract with the NFL Rams to play tight end but never made the team, struggling to switch sports at the professional level.

Reaction Score

Jeremy Lamb and Ricky Moore were basketball players from Georgia who had great careers at UConn and won National Championships. We enthusiastically welcome Georgia football players who will help build the Husky brand in football.
Correct me if I'm wrong but was Geramy Davis who went to NFL. ( I was too lazy to look. I go in at 3:30 and getting ready for bed)

Reaction Score
Georgia is probably the hottest hotbed for recruits right now. We might have found a diamond in the rough.

Reaction Score
Julius Williams from Decatur, Georgia was a defensive end who went on to play for the Jaguars and later in the CFL and Arena League.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Steve Krajewski played hs ball in Georgia

a few pretty good female hoopsters , Maya Moore and Olivia Nelson Ododa.

Reaction Score

Don’t forget Maya Moore

Reaction Score
Welcome to the dawg pound Isiah!

1642998489725.gif

Reaction Score
He could be a big DB, but I suspect the next time we see Mr. Davis it will be as a RS FR 6'1" 215lb linebacker. This guy looks like an athlete and we have a definite need for a guy that can hold his own at the 2nd level or drop back into coverage. If you can't find ready made linebackers then make them.

Reaction Score
He could be a big DB, but I suspect the next time we see Mr. Davis it will be as a RS FR 6'1" 215lb linebacker. This guy looks like an athlete and we have a definite need for a guy that can hold his own at the 2nd level or drop back into coverage. If you can't find ready made linebackers then make them.
We need football players. We should have learned our lesson that track stars don’t make up for taking bad angles and missing tackles. I think Georgia generally produces kids that know how to play football, so bring on Mr. Davis.

Reaction Score
A blip from Recruit Georgia.

"Davis showed good promise his sophomore year at Hughes, and is now at Creekside. The 2022 cornerback has a quick backpedal. He is able to pressure receivers and knock them off their release. Shows pretty strong hands. At 6’1″ and 183 lbs. he has very good size at corner, his physicality suggests nice upside as a boundary corner. He has above average size and good acceleration attack the offense. Davis has a good frame and should continue to add weight and be around 200 after a few years in college. Davis plays with a physical mindset and is looking to dominate his opponent. He is a heads-up player and does a nice job getting his head around to attack the pass. Hip quickness and short space agility is just okay, and wonder if safety is a better fit at the next level."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom