2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 102 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score

Excited about adding Bembry to our D... Definitely should help provide immediate help in our front 7... Far too many times (reeediculous number of times in fact) our D got destroyed on the edge.. killed on misdirections ... then got caught up on inside runs... this kid seems to be a guy that can help push guys to maintain their gaps... He didn't put up a ton of #s at Kentucky, but that tape showed he knew how to fill gaps and wasn't giving any space up around the edge... sideline to sideline guy .... and he's physical as all get out. I think a kid like Samuels should learn a bunch from him as he fills out... Great redshirt candidate (Samuels that is) in this sense...

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Hey @huskymedic, do you keep the offer/commits in blue that sign, and those that don't sign, move them to red? I'm a bit new to following FB recruiting. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Hey @huskymedic, do you keep the offer/commits in blue that sign, and those that don't sign, move them to red? I'm a bit new to following FB recruiting. Thanks.
Yup... UConn offer and committed noted in blue > UConn offer but committed elsewhere in red.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
The person who missed out the most right now has to be former commit Kareem Lewis. His coach was still searching for a school for him as of a week ago. I hope he had good advice this fall.

Reaction Score
The person who missed out the most right now has to be former commit Kareem Lewis. His coach was still searching for a school for him as of a week ago. I hope he had good advice this fall.

Go Ivy (Penn) young fella.... probably the "smartest" move... according to his Rivals profile he has/had an offer there.. Makes a ton of sense at this point....

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Isaiah Broadway was supposed to be on that live call-in but looks like he won't be now. Word is from Dallas News he is going to Central Arkansas which was his last visit, but he has been a bit all over the place since he de-committed to New Mexico.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Houston Baptist jump the gun 4 hours before he was going to announce.

Reaction Score
@huskymedic do we know what is up with Justice Ugo... Can he sign now or does he have to wait?
Or Thaddeus Dixon, this class has a lot of promising DBs, but it would be nice to grab someone with college experience.

Reaction Score
Kezzerian Wash is still the weirdest recruit this year. Looked like South Alabama was back in the picture but now Alabama.com doesn't even have him on the radar even after his visit.

Played a good social media game (… and UConnSI wrote that dang article that all but had him committed to UConn back in December).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom