2022 guard KK Bransford announces top-12 | The Boneyard

2022 guard KK Bransford announces top-12

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I thought Dawn was all over this young lady.

Reaction Score
I think Notre Dame and now maybe Duke will still be around when she whittles it down to 5. She indirectly mentioned Notre Dame in an interview when talking about playing in college and seems like a pretty smart student.

Reaction Score
I respect what they have accomplished to get to this stage but seems arrogant for a high school soph to discuss who SHE is considering. When I see posts that note the 12-15 teams recruiting them, I normally exit the page.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I respect what they have accomplished to get to this stage but seems arrogant for a high school soph to discuss who SHE is considering. When I see posts that note the 12-15 teams recruiting them, I normally exit the page.

She’s a junior, so this timeline is right on point.

Reaction Score
Probably going to be Duke. I have a feeling Duke is going to make a lot of noise in Class of 2022 starting off with Kiki Rice.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke

I'm a fan of your optimism

SCar has 3 guards coming in 21 including Nos 2&3.

It's kind of nice to see UNC and Duke back involved.

fixed

Probably going to be Duke. I have a feeling Duke is going to make a lot of noise in Class of 2022 starting off with Kiki Rice.

Well guess I'll be having chicken wings and cupcakes to celebrate tonight.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

That might be true if triad was not a Duke fan. He brings bad luck to them and any chance they have to get more than one elite recruit per class.:p

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I thought Dawn was all over this young lady.

We were.. then we picked up 3 guards in 2021 and I think the guard spot in Bransford's class for SC is going to Talaysia Cooper (who in my opinion is better than her ranking). But nothing is for certain in recruiting. With the NC schools trending upwards, Cooper could decide to jump the border (as elite SC hoopers used to do regularly).

Technically, if Bransford still wanted to come to SC she could.. we have up to 5 spots for the 2022 class, but KK I sense that she wants to go somewhere she can make an impact early and that's not at SC.

I still stand by my prediction that we take a guard and two forwards (1 pf and 1 true post) in the 2022 class.. but we'll see. Myself and a few other Gamecock posters were pretty spot on predicting the 2021 class fwiw, BEFORE they committed.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of your optimism

fixed

Well guess I'll be having chicken wings and cupcakes to celebrate tonight.
Hell. You've feasted on that stuff since your new coach was announced.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not a good look for Kevin McGuff when the top Ohio player doesn't even have OSU in their top 12.
With HW & JPM out of college coaching, Coach McGuff has assumed the dubious distinction of now being the WBB HC who does the least with the most talent. This is not lost on top in-state players like Bransford who look to go elsewhere or Kierston Bell who transferred out.

Reaction Score
You have to give McGuff credit for going to the championship game this past season in the Big 10. But he should do a better job with getting kids from Ohio. But it's not always easy. Maryland do not get a lot of kids from Maryland. They missed out on good players like Bella Alarie, Jackie Brown-Turner and Saylor Poffenberger. And i didn't even mention poor Virginia. Virginia rarely gets the top players in their state.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom