2022-23 UConn Hockey Season Ticket Info: | The Boneyard

2022-23 UConn Hockey Season Ticket Info:

Reaction Score
From the way it looks and reads to me it’s look out to you long time season ticket holders, some fat cat with bucks is going to be sitting in your seat in Storrs. Thanks for your years of loyalty, we’d rather have the money…

Reaction Score
doesn't this imply the Storrs seating in '23 - '24 will have seat license fees in addition to the ticket cost?

Renew and select your seats for the new on-campus arena in spring of 2023​

• You will get to choose your renewable seats during the seat selection process in the spring of 2023.
  • Seats selection time slots will be distributed based upon Husky Athletic Fund priority points. Seat availability is not guaranteed.
True, plus with all the seating options from club level, etc, on campus. I don't how they're not going to add on mandatory "donations" because of limited availability. When has the AD not ?" ...and I'm pretty sure that was part of the plan.

Reaction Score
Seat license fees in addition to season ticket costs are all part of being a big time athletic program.

Reaction Score
From the way it looks and reads to me it’s look out to you long time season ticket holders, some fat cat with bucks is going to be sitting in your seat in Storrs. Thanks for your years of loyalty, we’d rather have the money…
It’s gonna create a new version of the lower sidelines of gampel and XL.

Donor $ and no Fanny in the seat.
Way to create an atmosphere /s

Do it for the ice bus lounge and the premium areas, not the regular seats/benches
I get the husky priority points for a the upcoming 4 games because short notice and to make it fair.

But for 23-24, even by may 2023, most actual hockey fans aren’t gonna have enough points to beat out donors of other teams or some business that is gonna take up 4 seats

I’ve been a non alumni 3-4 sport season ticket holder for about a decade and I’m probably screwed.

Reaction Score
It’s gonna create a new version of the lower sidelines of gampel and XL.

Donor $ and no Fanny in the seat.
Way to create an atmosphere /s

Do it for the ice bus lounge and the premium areas, not the regular seats/benches
I get the husky priority points for a the upcoming 4 games because short notice and to make it fair.

But for 23-24, even by may 2023, most actual hockey fans aren’t gonna have enough points to beat out donors of other teams or some business that is gonna take up 4 seats

I’ve been a non alumni 3-4 sport season ticket holder for about a decade and I’m probably screwed.
I can understand it at Storrs, but as a long-time hockey season ticketholder at XL I will be really pissed if I am unable to renew my seat location at the XL Center without a "donation". Does anyone know the season ticket policies of the other HE schools?

Reaction Score
Anyone have advice for a new season ticket holder? Any sections to avoid? Never been to XL for hockey.

Reaction Score
There really aren’t any bad seats at XL. We sit in section 111. Three rows up from the glass. Amazing closeups of the action at the goal the Huskies shoot at twice. Higher up you get a better view of all the action. We usually move up to a top row during period 2. There are almost always plenty of open seats to choose from… nobody hastles you.
Welcome to the fun!

Reaction Score
Anyone have advice for a new season ticket holder? Any sections to avoid? Never been to XL for hockey.
I have seats in section 106, goal line where UConn shoots twice, great view of the offensive zone. Only complaint is that you can't see the far corner goal line on your side of the ice.

Reaction Score
I am in Section 114, Row N. Seats are perfect, since it is the at the goal UConn attacks twice, is just inside the Blue Line, and most importantly for me, you see the goal, crease, etc OVER the glass, not through.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom