2022-2023 how many is Geno putting on rooster.? | The Boneyard

2022-2023 how many is Geno putting on rooster.?

Reaction Score
I liked at latest info from ESPN recruiting . Is Geno going with 10 players?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Should 'liked' be 'looked'? If so, where did you see the info?

BTW Isn't a new recruit allegedly coming to UConn "this week"??? Did ESPN mention this?

PvP

Reaction Score
Don't understand this thread. Is there any question about the makeup of this year's squad? Some secret recruiting no one knows about?

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
OK, I believe you. Ten on a rooster.

But are you sure that's Geno's handwriting?

8BBF6B6D-4883-425E-8049-9C42B9AF8FBB.jpeg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
We'll know by this time next week. Classroom instruction at UConn resumes this Monday August 29. Any last minute roster add-ons should be on campus and registered by then.

Reaction Score
We'll know by this time next week. Classroom instruction at UConn resumes this Monday August 29. Any last minute roster add-ons should be on campus and registered by then.

Theoretically they should be, but they don’t have to. NCAA rules give them 12 days after the semester starts.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Theoretically they should be, but they don’t have to. NCAA rules give them 12 days after the semester starts.
Thanks Stamford. :cool: Then I will amend my post to read: they should be enrolled and on campus by Saturday September 10.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Based on the thread title, I was expecting a discussion of how many points UConn would score against the South Carolina Gamecocks this season, but now I am greatly disappointed.
Sounds like we may have some recruiting interest with this sturdy athlete but SC and Louisville seem attracted to the plumage. May have some NIL issues.

1661343388375.png

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
LMAO. Some BYers are getting a little delirious I think. Do you guys really think some WBB recruit is going to show up at the 11th hour to save us? Let's get serious, international player, JuCo player, player defecting from another commitment? All this speculation is ridiculous, not going to happen. That is my brain talking to me. NOW, my heart says come on down, its Wednesday and the commitment we are all waiting for is not here yet. I still am waiting for an announcement to make my day, so what is the hold-up. My brain is fighting my heart and don't know who to believe, Geno, help me.

Reaction Score
I think it’s fair to state that these 10 are the athletes that we will go to battle with.
I’m OK with that (like I have a choice?).
1-10 a lot of talent.
Now it’s up to Geno to develop this talent, spread out playing time to reduce exposure to injury and fatigue.
And perhaps adjust the style of play a bit to utilize the talent rich front line?
This would allow maximum flexibility in subbing guards and keeping their possible foul trouble to a minimum.

Reaction Score
1-10 a lot of talent.
Now it’s up to Geno to develop this talent, spread out playing time to reduce exposure to injury and fatigue.
This is Geno’s challenge, and it could be his best work ever. Like you, I can hardly wait to see what he comes up with to make the best use of these talented players.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
LMAO. Some BYers are getting a little delirious I think. Do you guys really think some WBB recruit is going to show up at the 11th hour to save us? Let's get serious, international player, JuCo player, player defecting from another commitment? All this speculation is ridiculous, not going to happen. That is my brain talking to me. NOW, my heart says come on down, its Wednesday and the commitment we are all waiting for is not here yet. I still am waiting for an announcement to make my day, so what is the hold-up. My brain is fighting my heart and don't know who to believe, Geno, help me.
:eek:May you should stop listening to your brain?

Carnac

Reaction Score
Do you mean “come on down” as on The Price Is Right?
Our favorite TV game show. My wife and I watch it every morning, and record it when we’re out shopping. My wife and daughter have been to 3 live tapings over the past 10 years. The show is produced here in Hollywood.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if they added a walk on to fill practice potential needs not in game needs. They have what they need for that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if they added a walk on to fill practice potential needs not in game needs. They have what they need for that.
We have heard for decades that UConn practices are harder than games. A walk on isn't going to give you what you want in practice, though better than nothing. Thankful for practice players.

Reaction Score
Our favorite TV game show. My wife and I watch it every morning, and record it when we’re out shopping. My wife and daughter have been to 3 live tapings over the past 10 years. The show is produced here in Hollywood.
I was a contestant years ago. I won a hand painted chest/truck valued at 1500.00 (we still have it) and a years supply of sue bee honey (we don’t still have this lol). I spun the wheel and got 90 cent. Next person 95. Drats!!! I was fun and exciting.

Reaction Score
I was a contestant years ago. I won a hand painted chest/truck valued at 1500.00 (we still have it) and a years supply of sue bee honey (we don’t still have this lol). I spun the wheel and got 90 cent. Next person 95. Drats!!! I was fun and exciting.
So Bob Barker was the host?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom