2021 UConn QB Commit Tyler Phommachanh Story (WTNH8) | The Boneyard

2021 UConn QB Commit Tyler Phommachanh Story (WTNH8)

Reaction Score
What a likable kid. And my god was I pronouncing his last name wrong in my head.

Reaction Score
It’s always easy to like these kids before they step on a field with 85 other athletes who are the same type or better athletes, but he does seem to have that combination of skill and confidence without coming across as too arrogant. The fact that his teammates want to play “ for” him is huge.

Reaction Score
Nice read by Fuller

Alternate access link here<

>>While they discussed going to college together, this was not a package deal. But landing at UConn felt right to both of them.

“It was an easy decision, they were close to home, close to my family, and wasn’t a hard decision,” Phommachanh said.

It didn’t end with their commitments. Even with no season for either of them to play due to COVID-19, the UConn coaches continued to make them feel wanted.

“Just the first day they offered, they never stopped talking to us,” Tracey said. “They always kept an eye and always kept on inviting us back on campus. They just were better than every other [program] I talked to.”<<

Reaction Score
Tyler wants to be better than his brother Taisun... love the family competition. Great young man!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom