2021 UConn Football Commit - Valentin Senn (Volders, Austria) | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Valentin Senn (Volders, Austria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rainman gets a joke, you missed something medic
Living in Vienna a few decades ago, I bought a shirt with the quirky logo below. Never wore the shirt much, but smile whenever intended and unintended confusion occurs. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy /s

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,version=1478003241.jpg

Reaction Score
Reports from Boulder indicate he won a letter as a second-teamer redshirt freshman RT. In the spring he was also running with the second unit during, but was seen as a potential candidate for first team minutes down the line as the positions got juggled due to depth problems. I was hoping for a grad or senior transfer with this type of ability, but this is much better as he could be a major player on the line for up to 4 years.

Reaction Score
Reports from Boulder indicate he won a letter as a second-teamer redshirt freshman RT. In the spring he was also running with the second unit during, but was seen as a potential candidate for first team minutes down the line as the positions got juggled due to depth problems. I was hoping for a grad or senior transfer with this type of ability, but this is much better as he could be a major player on the line for up to 4 years.

That's great to hear. If those reports are accurate this is a major addition to the 21 class. Quality depth with 4 years remaining, Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom