2021 UConn Football Commit - Langston Hardy (Jacksonville Florida) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Langston Hardy (Jacksonville Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fantastic job on the trail by our staff. Still concerned about the o-line and would like to see a transfer in that area but filling holes with solid prospects.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Welcome Mr Hardy!!!
Great offers, great pedigree and again, athleticism, size, etc.
Keep it going RE and staff
Please get these young men engaged so there will be zero thoughts of going elsewhere - show the UConn is the place for them!!!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
IMO, this will prove to be the most difficult task. Fingers crossed.
Looking at how many offers these past two recruits already had and still chose us, makes me feel more confident in their commitment!

Welcome aboard Langston! Looking forward to you sporting that UConn jersey with pride and bleeding blue!

Reaction Score
Thought about Langston Hardy's commitment some more and, while many of us have criticized Edsall for being stubborn, etc., his commitment may show us how much his former players (Langston's Dad) value the lessons Edsall taught, how well he interacted with them and the trust they apparently feel regarding him even after 15 or 20 years.

Most fathers probably know it's best to let their sons make the choice of school to attend, but also have subtle ways of letting their sons know who to trust when they make the biggest decision of their young lives.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I wanted to respond to the article Medic posted in the Langston Hardy thread and was surprised to get a "not open for further replies" message. Am I doing something wrong?

After reading that write up I not only wanted to acknowledge what a great piece it was but also welcome Langston to The Family and give Corey another shout out for his recruiting hustle. And I remember Langston's Dad very well but had no memory of him going #2 overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom