2021 UConn Football Commit - Deon McLean (Lawrence, New Jersey) | The Boneyard

2021 UConn Football Commit - Deon McLean (Lawrence, New Jersey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think the only reason he didn't have better offers was his quality of competition. Was watching his junior year mixtape and 3 of his 6 picks I watched the QB threw it right to him (and nowhere near a WR lol.) The other 3 picks he made a nice read and play on the ball. Agree with those saying he would've gotten much better offers after doing a year at a prep school.

Happy to have him on board, welcome Deon!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Welcome to Stores! Kidding. I hope your college experience at UConn is all you wish it to be.

On a different note, recruiting in a time where there might not be a season makes it more of a projection game. RE might be in his element as he has done well with projecting under recruited kids.

Reaction Score
Looks like he going for a double major from 2 CT Universities!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Nice interview - I do appreciate the effort. If I may point out, I don’t think the fact that Weiss was the recruiting lead means he is coming as an RB. Our position coaches recruit by region (with some overlap), so the mere fact Weiss who is our lead in NJ lead the process doesn’t mean he is coming as an RB.

I think UConn prepares the graphics used most of the time. For the McLean announcement it is noted that he will be a DB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69