2021 Summer Program begins... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Summer Program begins...

Reaction Score
Young man looks a little bigger than 180lbs now.. Looking forward to seeing how much he has progressed... He came here with a little more hype than most, but got hurt IIRC.. Hoping he helps solidify our D from day 1 vs. Fresno State and beyond...
Very good player. From what I heard he had a solid spring. I like him a lot

Reaction Score
Young man looks a little bigger than 180lbs now.. Looking forward to seeing how much he has progressed... He came here with a little more hype than most, but got hurt IIRC.. Hoping he helps solidify our D from day 1 vs. Fresno State and beyond...

Wow, he looks like an NFL player in that picture.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the ball in his hands- here comes the BOOM!

Reaction Score
Chris Fortin Offensive Dawg of the week, Justin Bryant (walk-on LB) Defensive Dawg of the week and Nate Carter Wild Card Dawg of the week, which begs the question, what does "Wild Card" mean in this context?

BTW - just reading the tea leaves here it sure appears that Chris Fortin and Nate Carter are going to be studs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chris Fortin Offensive Dawg of the week, Justin Bryant (walk-on LB BTW) Defensive Dawg of the week and Nate Carter Wild Card Dawg of the week, which begs the question who comprises the Wild Card team? What does "Wild Card" mean in this context?

BTW - just reading the tea leaves here it sure appears that Chris Fortin and Nate Cater are going to be studs.

In the past they used to select Offense, Defense and Special Team players. My sense is wild card gives them some additional recognition flexibility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom