2021 Summer Program begins... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2021 Summer Program begins...

Reaction Score
There was a time when UCONN football was known for its physical prowess. We may not have been the most talented program, but we were physical and our opponents knew they were in for a fight. Take a look at the International Bowl when we simply manhandled a very good Buffalo team. In the second half of the game Buffalo literally could not keep defenders on the field as our OL plowed the field for Donald Brown.

My hope is we're going back to something like that with mature bodies and guys who want to play physical football.

Reaction Score
There was a time when UCONN football was known for its physical prowess. We may not have been the most talented program, but we were physical and our opponents knew they were in for a fight. Take a look at the International Bowl when we simply manhandled a very good Buffalo team. In the second half of the game Buffalo literally could not keep defenders on the field as our OL plowed the field for Donald Brown.

My hope is we're going back to something like that with mature bodies and guys who want to play physical football.
That Buffalo game was crazy. Everyone and their mother knew we were handing the ball off to Donald and they could do almost nothing to stop him.

Reaction Score

Zips to face BCS opponent : The Buchtelite (uakron.edu)
We won 44-10, worth just for their coaches comments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom